Happy 4/20 or something?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stores in Maine you don't need a card but the stuff costs more than if you had one.

I was talking to a guy at work that has one and one of the places when they have stuff that is getting old they will sell it for super cheap like $100 for an O.

I’ve been tinkering with the Kraton changing the center diff to open and putting fans on it wife was missing for 30 mins went and looked for her and she was just sitting on the porch not doing a thing but staring into space lol now she’s cleaning

She’s preparing for second trip to space flight check is good she’s on the countdown to blast off😂

The only thing hippie lettuce has ever killed is a bucket of chicken and a pizza. You can’t even speed let alone turn the friggin heat down in the car when you’re hot AF! lol. ! If ya know? Ya know!

Damn it!! I haven’t had any yet today.. 🤬

Time to get stoned!!! 🤤🤙

Never late ....it's 4:20 all day and night🤣🤣
This, from a guy who builds nuclear subs for a living to keep us all free and safe? 🤔 I’ll pass a big fatty to you all day long, bro. 👍
Seriously though, sorry it took me so long to get back to my own thread. It’s only because I’m quite baked at the moment. Not half baked. Fully baked.
I just filled up the ice packs for my new knee (my surgeon has systematically ignored my digital requests for precise specifications on the thing she just implanted in my joint after completely and robotically sawing the tips from my femur and tibia and hammering on some unspecified bit of kit between them which I’m pretty certain was not manufactured by David Botting, nor quite possibly to any semblance of the tolerances he would require before marketing such a device, and if you can’t get answers to questions of that magnitude on your password encrypted portal, then what’s the point of having a goddamned portal in the first place) so now I’m currently resting with my knee elevated.
Dude, I swear a f’’’ing pony just ran across our driveway…

This, from a guy who builds nuclear subs for a living to keep us all free and safe? 🤔 I’ll pass a big fatty to you all day long, bro. 👍
Seriously though, sorry it took me so long to get back to my own thread. It’s only because I’m quite baked at the moment. Not half baked. Fully baked.
I just filled up the ice packs for my new knee (my surgeon has systematically ignored my digital requests for precise specifications on the thing she just implanted in my joint after completely and robotically sawing the tips from my femur and tibia and hammering on some unspecified bit of kit between them which I’m pretty certain was not manufactured by David Botting, nor quite possibly to any semblance of the tolerances he would require before marketing such a device, and if you can’t get answers to questions of that magnitude on your password encrypted portal, then what’s the point of having a goddamned portal in the first place) so now I’m currently resting with my knee elevated.
Dude, I swear a f’’’ing pony just ran across our driveway…
Today is Saturday right 🤔 4/20 all day today .I'm not working so no worries you'll be safe lol.i take my job serious.. can't smoke during work lol but when I get home it's my time 😁👍

Today is Saturday right 🤔 4/20 all day today .I'm not working so no worries you'll be safe lol.i take my job serious.. can't smoke during work lol but when I get home it's my time 😁👍
With the fumes you inhale on any give workday welding in the enclosed spaces of some unspecified subaquatic vehicle then I think 4/20 must indeed be a day off for you… So glad it fell on a Saturday this year, good for you man!

It's actually my son's 25 birthday today..lol. Greetings from Mall of America in Minneapolis. This place is HUGE! Also visited Minnesota Vikings stadium which is my son's favorite team. A few pics

9249.jpeg

9259.jpeg

9225.jpeg

9247.jpeg

9233.jpeg

With the fumes you inhale on any give workday welding in the enclosed spaces of some unspecified subaquatic vehicle then I think 4/20 must indeed be a day off for you… So glad it fell on a Saturday this year, good for you man!
At work I'm very well protected.im almost dressed like this dude🤣

Screenshot_20240420-203004.png

Thank god.
Every 6 months we get probed lol all sorts of tests and blood work to see how capable our body's still are or if anything pops up.. routine check ups ..hey .I love doing what I do .yes I do build freedom 👍👍 it's our subs that protect our aircraft carriers from below .one hand washes the other.they have each other's back allways..today is also a celebration for our freedom to smoke to good stuff..let's all do something Rc related .I'm full of ambition.tonight I'm working on Rc hobby room / work shop in my basement 👍👍have fun Boyz..let's see pics..what ya smokin 🤣

Every 6 months we get probed lol all sorts of tests and blood work to see how capable our body's still are or if anything pops up.. routine check ups ..hey .I love doing what I do .yes I do build freedom 👍👍 it's our subs that protect our aircraft carriers from below .one hand washes the other.they have each other's back allways..today is also a celebration for our freedom to smoke to good stuff..let's all do something Rc related .I'm full of ambition.tonight I'm working on Rc hobby room / work shop in my basement 👍👍have fun Boyz..let's see pics..what ya smokin 🤣
Thanks for what you do, man. I also have enjoyed full medical surveillance from my career. I get it. I have annual checks and a big checklist every five years. Just to see if I’m dying? 🤔
We’re all dying, right? Some quicker than others, but nobody gets out of here alive…

Back