HAPPY 4 / 20. DAY..BLAZE IT UP BOYZ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ PUFF PUFF PASS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Screenshot_20230420-102818.png

Is that stuff even legal in RI?

:giggle:
Sure is . everything is legal as long as the government gets a cut .lol
If the government could get money from crack that would be legal to

I started the day with a wake and bake๐Ÿคฃ. Don't have to work until after lunch, so I just hit it again and am about to go to physical therapy, lol...๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ
Mental therapy first then physical ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„
Enjoy.........:devilish:
Yes sir...it's 4/20 every day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Want truth??? Truth is the public knows more about what's in crack than what was shoved into your arms a few years ago ..and still is....it's all about money. I'll stick to my herb..I know what's in it ..I grow it.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘
Purple Haze

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420-130543.png
    Screenshot_20230420-130543.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I'm an old guy from the 70's....seems everywhere I go there is this new smell but the same on folks today ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Boy, it is strong and different from what my uncles smoked during that time.

I'm an old guy from the 70's....seems everywhere I go there is this new smell but the same on folks today ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Boy, it is strong and different from what my uncles smoked during that time.
Yes better strains ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420-184252.png
    Screenshot_20230420-184252.png
    765.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230420-184516.png
    Screenshot_20230420-184516.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I am having some Afghani, some Blue Dream, and some Bourbon today.

View attachment 294367

View attachment 294368

View attachment 294369
Looks a lot like my purple kush๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
More than half of the poop I think of when I'm building RC's is when I'm lit lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ takes my mind to whole new level..opens up my visions ๐Ÿ˜œ .and that's just the added benefits .๐Ÿ‘ Maybey my next build should be a 40" something hahahah.def another stretch build.so much fun driving one.i just came back in taking Big Papa long Rock out for a spin ahhhhh he did great .still on 3 s and is pulling all the weight I added.cant sleep on 3s .I had that boy spinning in circles.i think I messed my front tire.needs to be glued again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃshowing off Infront of my wifey .didn't record anything yet cause I'm still trying to connect this damn new action camera to wifi.some how it won't connect.im sure I'll figure it out soon๐Ÿฅด

Attachments

• IMG_20230420_210753569.jpg
    IMG_20230420_210753569.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Not going to place in the front .think towards the back or mid way should work better.ill try different positions when I figure this thing out.i also need to get a SD card first so I can save the vids before I post here.im a noob at recording so bare with me ..a vid is due.its been a long winter working on this build and soon I'll be getting in the 4s system.that should be a blast๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

I have a small Dulytek from when I was growing but weed is so cheap now here since it went legal that it doesn't make sense to grow or press yourself. That flower I posted pics of was 2 oz's for $100. Wax/Shatter is 13g/$100 here.

I have a small Dulytek from when I was growing but weed is so cheap now here since it went legal that it doesn't make sense to grow or press yourself. That flower I posted pics of was 2 oz's for $100. Wax/Shatter is 13g/$100 here.
Make bubble out of clippings, smash into hash...main reason people around here do it. Recently legal so prices are better but still not that cheap.
Elon Musk Weed GIF

Back