Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to your other Ford meme? That was great! Did someone get butthurt 🙄 snowflakes..
There seems to be more snowflakes than men in today’s society. I’m a Chevy guy, but if a good anti-Chevy meme is posted, I’ll laugh and move it along. The fk do I care? Chevrolet doesn’t pay my bills.

There seems to be more snowflakes than men in today’s society. I’m a Chevy guy, but if a good anti-Chevy meme is posted, I’ll laugh and move it along. The fk do I care? Chevrolet doesn’t pay my bills.
I’ve owned many Ford, Chevy, and Dodge trucks and have had good and bad things to say about most of them. I’ve never owned one of the newer Sheep trucks (sorry, Ram) but in the course of my job the company who exclusively bought those Sheep trucks got tired of replacing transmissions in both their gassers and the diesels, as well as electronic glitches that routinely kept them in the shop. So I’m definitely not buying one of those trucks with sheep all over them.
My 2018 F-250 (6.2 gasser) is unquestionably the best rig I’ve ever owned. I’ve beaten the thing half to death and worked it to hell and back with ZERO failed components saving from the passenger side door handle. Fixed under warranty.
I don’t hold allegiance to any particular brand, and those folks who relentlessly bag on their non-preferred marque are just trolling, of course. It’s funny how that gets under people’s skin so much…

It’s just fun to pick on vehicles 😀
Except Chevy Novas. Don’t be dissing the Nova. Kidding, obviously.

Yes, that’s a FORD 9 inch. Best diff to come out of Detroit, IMO.

Anyhow… I think I’ve gone off course here.

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

Last edited:
All of the car jokes are funny, don't care what make or model, Heck, I drive a lesbian car (Subaru Crosstrek) :ROFLMAO:
Wait.. you’re not a lesbian?? 😝😝

Back