Talion Fun In the Snow With The 6s Talion Exb and 4s Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah🤘 Looks like a good time right there!!👍
You're on the fringe of needing either bigger tires or possibly some paddles it looks like to me. Could definitely get away with just running them on the rear in that snow. Enjoy!!🍻
Yea Paddles wouldve been nice to have but I Live in East Tennessee so next to never get Snow and no Sand anywhere near us so Paddles don't really get used alot around here lol

Yea Paddles wouldve been nice to have but I Live in East Tennessee so next to never get Snow and no Sand anywhere near us so Paddles don't really get used alot around here lol
Oh, I missed that.. so the snow bash is indeed a rare treat for you then. Awesome! We used to get alot more snow in my region, last few years have been minimal snowfall. I don't own any paddles either, well, I have a set of 1/10 stadium truck paddles but they're about useless for snow since those trucks have like an inch of ground clearance. LOL. No sand worth mentioning up here either..

Oh, I missed that.. so the snow bash is indeed a rare treat for you then. Awesome! We used to get alot more snow in my region, last few years have been minimal snowfall. I don't own any paddles either, well, I have a set of 1/10 stadium truck paddles but they're about useless for snow since those trucks have like an inch of ground clearance. LOL. No sand worth mentioning up here either..
Yes very Rare for any snow in my area let alone the amount we got the last couple days lol and yea ground clearance makes a huge difference especially when it comes to snow lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back