Senton Front wheel getting loose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GillesV

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Here is my first post for my Senton 6S and on this forum.
Nothing major to report but I've noticed that my front wheels are getting loose. Not a lot but just 1/2 milimeter or in other words the CVD axle can move a tiny bit when the wheel is installed.
I was considering this as normal when I noticed that it's not the case for one of the rear wheel.

Therefore my question: is it also the case for you?

Thanks!

Factory CVDs can be a bit sloppy in the hub bearings and if it bothers you, you can always add some shims on the outer bearing.
1699920050887.png

However, if it wasn't there before you need to take it apart and see what's loose.

Factory CVDs can be a bit sloppy in the hub bearings and if it bothers you, you can always add some shims on the outer bearing.
View attachment 331790
However, if it wasn't there before you need to take it apart and see what's loose.
Yeah some of my older models actually came with a washer behind the pin to take up some of the slop. I haven't necessarily noticed any of mine moving much but it isn't something i've looked for either.

Thank you all for your replies !
I had a second look and took the cvd axle out: there is nothing wrong, just the cvd a bit loose.

I guess this is by design and if I get bored of that the washer option will be the one to look for :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back