Fan Mounts...new Design coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDIT: Why is this same as the design that got posted here nearly year ago? :mad:

Oh wow, these look great!
So, will this fit a HW 4985 motor?
Really need a proper cooling this season, the one from AliE was fail.

Last edited:
Good work but I would like to see some Shrouding Incorporated with bracket. It is essential. Just like radiator fans on your full scale car. Remove the fan shroud and it's pointless. Basically mold to heat source .
Well thanks for the feedback, but the hairs are split on if it's needed, It was 82 here last week and I pushed the Typhon 35min straight, geared 40/23
The Spek 2050 didn't break a sweat, also that would require way more work into the piece.
Oh wow, these look great!
So, will this fit a HW 4985 motor?
Really need a proper cooling this season, the one from AliE was fail.
Yes it will fit, bigger motors you will have to mount the fans on top, and open the shaft hole up to 8.5mm

Last edited:
CHEE HOO!
Congrats on getting it up and going! I'll be spreading the word as best I can(y)

Steven Yeun Sign Twirler GIF by Sorry To Bother You

Good work but I would like to see some Shrouding Incorporated with bracket. It is essential. Just like radiator fans on your full scale car. Remove the fan shroud and it's pointless. Basically mold to heat source .
Why go to a car dealership if you want to buy groceries????
He sells THIS product and probably other designs in the works.

Sounds like you have a good invention in your mind. Maybe we'll see you as a vendor here soon(y)(n)

Again, great work brother. Any thoughts on working out a mount for us HW 56113 (800kv) users? I’d grab a few of those….

cheers,
kev
When I make some 8mm shaft hole ones I post it in here, checking the drawing of the 56113 now, all HW motors have the M4 mounting holes
offset is the same so it should fit. maybe kind of tight with the fans below it but I could extend the part and move the bend line higher.

MAXmotor-9.jpg

Nice work at getting the word out there @N.Mango 👍🏼 Caught that video earlier. Awesomeness
Thanks!
I don't have much to offer but throwing some advertisement out for anyone who wants it is something I can and enjoy doing.
Plus @Infidel67 has helped me out on a lot of things so it's the least I could do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back