Fan Mounts...new Design coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
If you need a Fan Mount I had to do some changes to the design, I can still make some, but they will be without the EXB
Also the new design will look a lot more fancy and more shiny , you will have 3 different designs to choose from for 30, 35 and 40mm Fans.
Spektrum, HobbyWing, and CASTLE.
Stay Tuned....

The logo will be etched not cut, there will be different lengths, bend lines, and widths

Someone wanted me to add small holes for zip ties, use this pic and draw the location on where you want the holes to be ;)
Aqua colors = etch lines (Marking) for bend line

Nest.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All
As a new Vendor I want to thank you and WoodiE for the trust, support and patience. The fan brackets can be purchased now by everyone. As I figure out all the logistics and other things like forms and payments and a full time Job it's kind of a challenge. So bear with me :)
The names I listed today in the thread here Click here are still free. Those where for Members only.
These Brackets will be for now only as shown, working up to the 1650kv Motor later on I will make changes to accommodate other Motors and or ESC 40mm brackets in Stainless steel, a bit more heavy but more robust. For now they will come unpolished but clean from any sharp dross. Shipping wise, I will ship out once a week.
After asking around on how much I should charge, the feedback I got was too much, IMHO
So I figured $20 a piece plus shipping is reasonable since stainless 304 isn't cheap.
working on order forms now and will update this thread when it's ready.
Payment's will go over PayPal if you don't have PayPal? pm me and we figure something out, Venmo, Zelle or Cash app is another option.
PayPal : paypal.me/Infidel67
Venmo : @Infidel67. without the dot.
CashApp : $Infidel67

Any questions please feel free to PM me.
Or email me at: [email protected]
I added Dimensions if I left something out leave a comment, sorry don't have AutoCAD on here so this will have to do lol
I had to make an adjustment because of the rules, hope everyone understands. It's also safer for you.

Det

View attachment 203541
View attachment 203542
View attachment 203543

View attachment 203556
Like it. Let me know when you have something for the bigger 1650 motors and I'll give one a try. One question, what size fans are these made for and will you attempt to make different ones to accomodate various options of say 30mm, 35mm and 40mm fans? Best of luck with your venture!

Like it. Let me know when you have something for the bigger 1650 motors and I'll give one a try. One question, what size fans are these made for and will you attempt to make different ones to accomodate various options of say 30mm, 35mm and 40mm fans? Best of luck with your venture!
They should fit the 1650, maybe you will have to mount the fans (40mm) on top
yes down the road I will do it for different size fans, the 40mm fans are flush with the brackets
also ESC 30 or 40mm plates.

Last edited:
Hi All
As a new Vendor I want to thank you and WoodiE for the trust, support and patience. The fan brackets can be purchased now by everyone. As I figure out all the logistics and other things like forms and payments and a full time Job it's kind of a challenge. So bear with me :)
The names I listed today in the thread here Click here are still free. Those where for Members only.
These Brackets will be for now only as shown, working up to the 1650kv Motor later on I will make changes to accommodate other Motors and or ESC 40mm brackets in Stainless steel, a bit more heavy but more robust. For now they will come unpolished but clean from any sharp dross. Shipping wise, I will ship out once a week.
After asking around on how much I should charge, the feedback I got was too much, IMHO
So I figured $20 a piece plus shipping is reasonable since stainless 304 isn't cheap.
working on order forms now and will update this thread when it's ready.
Payment's will go over PayPal if you don't have PayPal? pm me and we figure something out, Venmo, Zelle or Cash app is another option.
PayPal : paypal.me/Infidel67
Venmo : @Infidel67. without the dot.
CashApp : $Infidel67

Any questions please feel free to PM me.
Or email me at: [email protected]
I added Dimensions if I left something out leave a comment, sorry don't have AutoCAD on here so this will have to do lol
I had to make an adjustment because of the rules, hope everyone understands. It's also safer for you.
I do not have 100's of them in stock so it's going to be a slow progress.

Det

View attachment 203541
View attachment 203542
View attachment 203543

View attachment 203556
Seriously?? This is GREAT! Congrats man and very fine work you do 😃

Thanks Brother but On what? lol, I'm still the same Pee On
Yeah but now I can say I know a dealer, and blame my addiction on him! I mean, “vendor” 🤣

Good work but I would like to see some Shrouding Incorporated with bracket. It is essential. Just like radiator fans on your full scale car. Remove the fan shroud and it's pointless. Basically mold to heat source .

I'm working on updating the DXF file with different measurements, bigger shaft hole, length, without the EXB lettering etc.
I could laser etch a custom name in but.....no way forget it :p
Maybe instead of the EXB lettering, you can make your own?? For example a short form for your name. "I67" could be done. Or your paypal:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back