Kraton Exb v2 compatibility with v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Se11ers

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys would anyone be able to tell me if the new kraton EXBv2 chassis braces and redesigned tower brace and wing mount would fit on v5 kraton thanks.

I don't know if the rear chassis brace fits. The new EXB rear chassis brace uses 2 screws and idk if the screw holes are in the same position or not.

Thanks mate yeah that’s what I’m not to sure about the v5 has the extra holes but wether they align I’m pretty sure all the rest will fit if I got the new bits for the wing mount.

Thanks mate yeah that’s what I’m not to sure about the v5 has the extra holes but wether they align I’m pretty sure all the rest will fit if I got the new bits for the wing mount.
Good luck finding a v2 wing mount

The V5 I have has the extra hole on the chassis and fit the EXB V2 rear chassis brace perfectly. Maybe older V5s might be different. This photo is from jennysrc of the V5 and also has the extra hole.
IMG_1205.jpeg

Also note the rear post doesn’t match the exploded diagram. The rear chassis brace does not need spacers with this updated part. See part ARA320757
IMG_1206.jpeg

That’s brilliant thanks mate yeah my v5 chassis has the extra holes so should fit then, and with that new part I assume it will still fit on the old style plastic bulk heads?

Yes, it will fit on the plastic bulkhead. Just do not over tighten the screws as there is very little resistance. I don’t know why they use counter sunk screws for plastic…

Also note that the new wing mount holes align directly over the post and use nylon nuts to keep the screws in place.

Last edited:
Yes, it will fit on the plastic bulkhead. Just do not over tighten the screws as there is very little resistance. I don’t know why they use counter sunk screws for plastic…

Also note that the new wing mount holes align directly over the post and use nylon nuts to keep the screws in place.

Also note that the new wing mount holes align directly over the post and use nylon nuts to keep the screws in

really appreciate your help mate thanks, would you happen to know whether the rear brace would still work either the old peace and spacer whilst I’m waiting for the new wing

Really appreciate your help thanks mate, would you happen to know if that rear brace would still work with the old peace and spacers whilst I’m waiting for the new wing mount to come in stock.

Back