Don't forget about Mom!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order my mom a gift on Amazon and it said it would be delivered today. I checked the tracking and it is nowhere near where she lives and the tracking now says Wednesday...............

I order my mom a gift on Amazon and it said it would be delivered today. I checked the tracking and it is nowhere near where she lives and the tracking now says Wednesday...............
She'll understand...she's a mom.;)

Took my mum out for breakfast today for mothers day. I think she appreciated it.
My wife is on the other side of the globe on holiday so my children just called her.

Took my mum out for breakfast today for mothers day. I think she appreciated it.
My wife is on the other side of the globe on holiday so my children just called her.
I lived with my my two wife's but everyone's different.

Spent the weekend cutting flowers, my sister in laws mothers day gift. My wife got to spend the weekend with our nieces which is always fun!
1715610193658.png

Not sure what you mean?
Was intended as a joke but apologize if offended. Your wife live on other side of globe or just on vacation or job assignment?

Was intended as a joke but apologize if offended. Your wife live on other side of globe or just on vacation or job assignment?
Not offended. She's on holidays with her mother. I'm home working and being a dad.

Back