Look at me Mom!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
I’m an RC boat Capn! What a friggin blast. @King blitz was right. It’s a whole different kinda fun! Of course I taped it and still got water in. Used what 3s ace gen I had with an XT90 to IC5 adapter and let it rip. I love it

IMG_3707.jpeg

IMG_3708.jpeg

IMG_3709.jpeg

I’m an RC boat Capn! What a friggin blast. @King blitz was right. It’s a whole different kinda fun! Of course I taped it and still got water in. Used what 3s ace gen I had with an XT90 to IC5 adapter and let it rip. I love it

View attachment 354450

View attachment 354451

View attachment 354452
Beautiful pics my brotha 🥰🥰🥰.so awesome .so glad your dream came true...👍😁.Yes. Rc boating is a whole new vision, feeling ,and excitement. it can't be compared to any other..3s is just the start..drop that 4s when you get more comfortable and then you'll really be pulling a 6ft rooster tail.

There will be days where speed is no interest..sometimes I just like to go very slow and putter around . When I do that I put a small scale American flag on the back and watch it wave around the pond .🤷😁.I'm just weird like that .I get more run time .then other times I'm just in the mood to rip the pond up DUCKS GET DA FUK OUTA MY WAY 🤣🤣🤣🤔

They are alot of fun but sold mine. To much fishing for it, my son almost watch me drown till I realized how stupid I am trying to swim my old a## out there for a fuk-ing boat. I just left it in the lake went home and got my John boat and went back and there it was middle of the lake upside down and props were still turning. Time to sell it.

Screenshot_20170702-211939.png

Screenshot_20170702-212117.png

Screenshot_20170702-212040.png

Screenshot_20170702-212328.png

Screenshot_20170702-212156.png

I started out boating when I was 10 with my uncle and his friends watching them use old tug boats with real steam engines.real smoke stacks .they didn't use speed boats .a very relaxing mode . awesome to see like 15 steam boats all together just trolling around .my uncle's even had music in his and he put G.i joe figures on them with fishing rods.looked so real

They are alot of fun but sold mine. To much fishing for it, my son almost watch me drown till I realized how stupid I am trying to swim my old a## out there for a fuk-ing boat. I just left it in the lake went home and got my John boat and went back and there it was middle of the lake upside down and props were still turning. Time to sell it.

View attachment 354457

View attachment 354458

View attachment 354459

View attachment 354460

View attachment 354461
Nice clips of action..yeah I allways bring my salt water fishing rod and my raft plus never forget to bring my life jacket and my arm floaties🤣🤣 and I never go boating alone .just Incase ..you can never be to safe.got to your head👍

Catamaran for glass water 😀

Now you need a deep V for rougher water
🚤💨
Catamarans are nice but nothing beats a v hull. V hulls turn better ,more responsive and slice through water better.i choose any of my v hulls over my catamarans. But I still love catamarans.different feeling. I only run in ponds and I allways make sure the water is very calm .no ripples until I get up in there.

I'll post two vids .one of the v hull shark and one of the 8s silver fox catamaran 46"

https://photos.app.goo.gl/H7kqH2dhTxHVccw79

Press the link .it will take you to my vid ..sorry no YouTuber here yet🤫

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t9YtKUAbdfsTZCwu5

Don't do what I did when I took out my silver fox.as you can see in the vid it was cut short because I brought a pair of lipos that were not fully charged 🤷 lesson learned .I normally only get 6 minutes if I'm really hard on her or 15 if I'm just slow cruising around at 15 mph. Sometimes I enjoy slow. Here is a tip , only go out far when your lipos are at full charge . Most of the fun I have is up close honestly.i like hearing the prop make the gurgling sounds when you press the throttle slow🤷

Last edited:
I use this hook on some of my boats .and I use my saltwater rod to hook it .yes it does take time to get it hooked but in a emergency and you have no other way this could be your answer to getting your boat back.

Screenshot_20240313-192607.png

It’s like speed running on the water! I can’t wait to play more. I REALLY like the Proboat Jet Boat 1/6 scale. The video is so good and they beat the crap out of it. Plus the music playing rocks it’ll make you want one. But I’m happy AF and having a blast on the cheap. Plus you can of course upgrade. But I’ll save that for the Sonic Wake. 😉

It’s like speed running on the water! I can’t wait to play more. I REALLY like the Proboat Jet Boat 1/6 scale. The video is so good and they beat the crap out of it. Plus the music playing rocks it’ll make you want one. But I’m happy AF and having a blast on the cheap. Plus you can of course upgrade. But I’ll save that for the Sonic Wake. 😉
Sonic wake is a awesome boat also but with the right electronics your shark can be just as good .the sonic wake isn't much longer and they both are v hulls. .Sonic wake comes with a better transmitter and better electronics.and it's wider .much wider .I had a sonic wake and sold it because i just had way to many boats and i used the money to build my silver fox kit build..oh and i believe the sonic wake has a fiberglass hull.next boat you get make sure it has a fiberglass hull.👍. Don't forget the pool noodles 🤣

They are fast and fun I bet. The water looked calm in the vids.
That pond is just 5 minutes from my house and when I drive home from work I allways look over and see if the water looks like glass .when it does ,I'm on my way quick to grabb one of my boats

Back