Grom Does the granite and typhon share the same parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
That’s it I just wonder if the a-arms , drive shafts , steering components etc. cross fit like other Arrma categories?

The chassis is completely different, so no stretching of the chassis.
That’s it I just wonder if the a-arms , drive shafts , steering components etc. cross fit like other Arrma categories?
center drive shaft is longer in the typhon. Otherwise I’ve been able to swap all parts from granite to repair the typhon. As far as stretching it. I suppose you could get a different body shell and throw it on the typhon or granite. But the main reason you can’t literally stretch it is due to the fact the shock towers are permanently mounted to the chassis in these. So you can’t pull the back off and use extensions.

A

center drive shaft is longer in the typhon. Otherwise I’ve been able to swap all parts from granite to repair the typhon. As far as stretching it. I suppose you could get a different body shell and throw it on the typhon or granite. But the main reason you can’t literally stretch it is due to the fact the shock towers are permanently mounted to the chassis in these. So you can’t pull the back off and use extensions.

A
Have you guys found any other lipos that fit? I put a brushless 2440 with a 3s capable esc in mine. I think 3s might be uncontrollable but I’d be willing to try if I could find something to fit.

Have you guys found any other lipos that fit? I put a brushless 2440 with a 3s capable esc in mine. I think 3s might be uncontrollable but I’d be willing to try if I could find something to fit.
Fit as far as (physically) fit in the battery tray? Sure you can run 4s if you’d like. Rather than using full sized batteries you get short packs. They fit well in there horizontally. Personally I like to lay down some hot glue to hold it in place you’ll need may need and adapter for the plug depending on what you have coming from your esc. And it’s controllable, you can always set your transmitter down to 50 if you are getting used to it.

https://a.co/d/5Zvega1

IMG_5745.jpeg

Back