Granite How do I make the wheels straight on my arma granite, they are pointed towards the center of the car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lando10

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make the wheels straight on my arma granite they are pointed in twards the body of the car
1000001743.jpg

They are set like that stock, but if you want to change them then you can adjust those turnbuckles. They are those little metal rods that look like you could get a wrench on them. If you loosen/extend that front one it should straighten those back tires out a tad. But having the tires toed in slightly helps keep the truck "straighter" when you're ripping. I've got some buggies where they are crazy toed in to help with track racing, but it can wear the tire unevenly. Hope this helped. Go ahead and mess around with your turnbuckles, set them up wrong, learn, and then figure out what you like. Haha that is supposed to be half the fun I suppose.

1712963239624.png

They are set like that stock, but if you want to change them then you can adjust those turnbuckles. They are those little metal rods that look like you could get a wrench on them. If you loosen/extend that front one it should straighten those back tires out a tad. But having the tires toed in slightly helps keep the truck "straighter" when you're ripping. I've got some buggies where they are crazy toed in to help with track racing, but it can wear the tire unevenly. Hope this helped. Go ahead and mess around with your turnbuckles, set them up wrong, learn, and then figure out what you like. Haha that is supposed to be half the fun I suppose.

View attachment 360548
OK thanks I just recently started really getting into the hobby so I'm trying to learn some new things

No worries, I was in the same boat. Youtube is a godsend if you don't have the confidence to just start blindly messing with stuff. Pretty much everything I know is from someone's video on there haha. Enjoy the hobby! The Granite is one of my favorite RC cars, its a blast. And judging by your tires you know first hand!

And when its time for a new set, if you go stock, check out JennyRC, they have arrma parts usually for cheaper.

No worries, I was in the same boat. Youtube is a godsend if you don't have the confidence to just start blindly messing with stuff. Pretty much everything I know is from someone's video on there haha. Enjoy the hobby! The Granite is one of my favorite RC cars, its a blast. And judging by your tires you know first hand!

And when its time for a new set, if you go stock, check out JennyRC, they have arrma parts usually for cheaper.
OK thanks I will for sure check them out and I've been in the hobby for years I've just recently started working on my own I used to just bring it to hobbytown to get mine fixed

OK thanks I will for sure check them out and I've been in the hobby for years I've just recently started working on my own I used to just bring it to hobbytown to get mine fixed
My favorite part about the hobby is working on my stuff. Sometimes I'm a little sad when I don't break anything.😮‍💨🤪

Back