Do you guys see this??? Kevin Talbot on the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who cares family guy GIF

Saw that one.

Don't understand the hate. Sounds like jealousy. If you had that much money, you'd do the same thing. Heck, I run mine like I have his money...Might take me a month to rebuild it but, I'll do it again. And again. He may be a goofball but, he'll find the weak spot. Many save money by living vicariously through him. Buy this....don't buy that.

Saw that one.

Don't understand the hate. Sounds like jealousy. If you had that much money, you'd do the same thing. Heck, I run mine like I have his money...Might take me a month to rebuild it but, I'll do it again. And again. He may be a goofball but, he'll find the weak spot. Many save money by living vicariously through him. Buy this....don't buy that.
Not hate, not jealous. Totally indifferent.
horse GIF

It's just RC entertainment. He does a good job with the video being light and oddly funny. Not so sure it's of any real value as a hobbiest. There are a few good spots for tips, wrenching, and honest reviews. Both types of have a spot in the RC video landscape (not much out there really). Razor is always great vids and he hops on the forum from time to time.

It's just RC entertainment. He does a good job with the video being light and oddly funny. Not so sure it's of any real value as a hobbiest. There are a few good spots for tips, wrenching, and honest reviews. Both types of have a spot in the RC video landscape (not much out there really). Razor is always great vids and he hops on the forum from time to time.
I like Razer's yearly reviews. he posts it on Jan 1 for the last 3 years, I think. other than that, I do not watch him, but I have respect for his videos.

A lot of people like him and I watch some of his vids, but I just cant relate to him.
He's good at what he does but I do scratch my head at times with the sh!t that he does.
Haha I would be happy if he blasted me on YT...no one would know who the heck I am.:LOL:

To be honest he did get me back in to hobby, but I will say that some of what he does is irrelevant to my side of the hobby.
He should do a rocket sometime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back