Kevin Talbot is.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t have any narrative about you or KT. I simply don’t care. If KT was promoting something actually terrible, like stealing money from your mom’s purse or kicking stray dogs, yeah I would be upset.

We should censor him because he makes money and money is evil?
😮‍💨 You've seen my posts and they go right over your head. I never said he was anything akin to a violent criminal. More than KT, I am disappointed in social media and the culture it has conditioned people into. I blame the greed of companies like google more than KT. What I do find about KT to be MOST unsavory, is his get rich scam. You can say it isn't ALLLL you like if you please...but it is.

It ain’t that deep. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. If they found a way to make money, that’s cool. KT isn’t doing anything illegal, and isn’t being purposefully disrespectful to anyone.

😮‍💨 You've seen my posts and they go right over your head. I never said he was anything akin to a violent criminal. More than KT, I am disappointed in social media and the culture it has conditioned people into. I blame the greed of companies like google more than KT. What I do find about KT to be MOST unsavory, is his get rich scam. You can say it isn't ALLLL you like if you please...but it is.
IMG_0764.jpeg

It ain’t that deep. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. If they found a way to make money, that’s cool. KT isn’t doing anything illegal, and isn’t being purposefully disrespectful to anyone.
Can't say I click on his videos post haste if they show up under RC cars. Never said or implied it was illegal either. That doesn't make it "cool," however. And no, it isn't personal. It's his shtick and that's that.

Personally I enjoy kevin and whistling diesel I know loads of people that don't it is what it is hmm how to word this they have the right in my opinion to post what they want on a platform they want to take and destroy there belongings good on them that's fine I'll watch them do it I can like it to a hold My beer moment but there online and you can see it whenever you want and I think that's part of the draw now there possessions that they destroy a 5000 dollar primal rc skate park exb v2 fork lift or the countless trucks I didn't work for I did not sell my time for them so why would I assume I have rights or an opinion over it it's just content to me in my opinion I'd I payed the money for it I would feel different if it makes them money doing what they do good on them I've watched a lot of kevin and find him entertaining he says he yells a lot to get views if that works for him cool still going to watch it if ajjam does the super technical 101 things I want to see I'll watch him or depending on my mood I'll bounce back and forth he also says most of the things he breaks he fixes (kevin) so at the end of the day it's meh no harm no foul watch or don't they don't care

Well in America 🇺🇸 it’s still a free country. I say watch Kevin if you want to. If you don’t want to that’s fine as well. Myself and my kids love his don’t do this to your RC car video. He takes a Xmaxx with the tire coming apart and whoops a guys butt with the flapping tire. That’s entertainment to a guy like me who works those long hours and it makes my kids laugh so I’m all about it.
That’s pretty much where I stand as well. Every now and then KT’s name comes up here and people instantly start taking sides. I’m in the “who gives a flying f’’k” camp. Nobody is holding a gun to anyone’s head, after all. Watch what you want, avoid what you wish. YouTube creators rank very, very low on my “let’s totally dissect this subject and make it into a thoughtfully constructed thesis” list.
I avoid the misogynists, the idiots, the boring, etc. But millions more do not. It’s all subjective and there is plenty of content out there for anyone to find something to love, or to hate. Why should we invest such energy in the choices of others?

That’s pretty much where I stand as well. Every now and then KT’s name comes up here and people instantly start taking sides. I’m in the “who gives a flying f’’k” camp. Nobody is holding a gun to anyone’s head, after all. Watch what you want, avoid what you wish. YouTube creators rank very, very low on my “let’s totally dissect this subject and make it into a thoughtfully constructed thesis” list.
I avoid the misogynists, the idiots, the boring, etc. But millions more do not. It’s all subjective and there is plenty of content out there for anyone to find something to love, or to hate. Why should we invest such energy in the choices of others?
Then do you have a stance on roe v wade?

Depends on water temp and depth. Summer time mainly wade. Spring and fall prefer to row but mainly I use my outboard. Lets not go there or mods will remove anyway.
Ok, you know I have to ask…
If you bait bears by dumping on the trails, do you bait ‘gators while wading?

Man, I'm glad I live far enough north to not have that in the back of my mind. 😂

If we're gonna have a debate, let's talk about something more important. Ahem....

Roth or Hagar?

"Why should we invest in the choices of others?"

That's what human beings tend to do, unfortunately. Hence, this thread. Human beings are inherently invested. Even the RC cars, and I don't mean just financially. I didn't want to get into the details of something THAT politically sensitive. I only wanted to know was there an opinion on it. People are into what is right and wrong, even if they want to avoid conflict and keep it to themselves.

Funny Dan, I never tested that theory and won't. Many kayakers and canoeing enthusiasts have been attacked by gators down here. Mostly during mating season when males become very territorial. Paula and I were cruising the St. Johns river a few days ago and spotted a at least 14 footer on a log extending out over the water. Some people still swim in the brackish water but only at the public springs for us.

SHOULD this entire world be a free for all? Is EVERYTHING okay? Good, bad.....all subjective. Right? Well sure, it definitely is to the meta perspective. But within the confines of a contextualization, there are gonna be mental boundaries. Where lines are drawn and someone says enough. Or no. There has to be a wrong and a right somewhere. Temporary aspects of functionality.

Funny Dan, I never tested that theory and won't. Many kayakers and canoeing enthusiasts have been attacked by gators down here. Mostly during mating season when males become very territorial. Paula and I were cruising the St. Johns river a few days ago and spotted a at least 14 footer on a log extending out over the water. Some people still swim in the brackish water but only at the public springs for us.
14 footers? You would not catch me in those waters. I’m not terrified of reptiles either, but it’s good to recognize where you can be on the food chain at any given moment.
SHOULD this entire world be a free for all? Is EVERYTHING okay? Good, bad.....all subjective. Right? Well sure, it definitely is to the meta perspective. But within the confines of a contextualization, there are gonna be mental boundaries. Where lines are drawn and someone says enough. Or no. There has to be a wrong and a right somewhere. Temporary aspects of functionality.
Unless you’re a nihilist.

IN MY OPINION people should be left to there own devices and doings should there be Consequences for things yes but only on the scale did you take someone else's rights away not for something as silly as going 5mph over a speed limit or not wearing a seat belt 😉 anyhow I'm out but I do like me some swamp puppy's some of the gators that have acclimated to human contact in rehabs are chill they have a weird rock hardness to there backs that's vary unsettling

Back