Kevin Talbot is.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget about his YouTube and channel and the content he puts out, with all the videos of his I watched, I picked up on a bunch of things he does to his "friends" and I know EXACTLY the type of dickbag annoying man-child he is.

As a person, he seems like a major certificate cunt.

Kevin Talbot is easily the biggest rc YouTuber on the planet today. So many years of watching this guy "entertain" us with his "durability" tests and outlandish stunts. Can't help to think how many new people in the hobby see his sh!t then go out and destroy their rigs on the first day. What about the poor parents who have to pay to repair or replace all the damage, or the young adults (and older ones too) that spent their last penny buying into the rc hobby, just to find out that they can't do what Kevin Talbot and his buddies do, without having the bank roll to back it up? His latest video has him dropping fork lift forks on a brand new KEXB 6s. WTF! Now he's making millions on raffles as well. Kudos to him for turning a fun hobby into a lucrative business, but shouldn't someone with his reach at least try to tell the viewers that it's dangerous and costly to try to attempt the stunts that he and his gang are doing? I also want to extend the blame to the rc companies who keep sending him products, as it's very beneficial to them in reaching his over 2.7M followers, but knowing that those viewers expectations in the products will never be met. I created a thread about what we break each day a long time ago, and anyone that follows it knows how costly this hobby is. People like Kevin Talbot found a way to make money on it. I commented as such on his latest video. His reply, "Ok mum 😂😂"

**flood gates opening**
Yes he should but then again he has a big side business with piramid ripping off people and as down and dirty as he is, he does not care. I don't like people like him. If you don't care about others you care not much about many other things. Even if I get sacked in this forum for this. But then again everyone of us has a brain and should be able to think what the consequences are. Even children can if they have parents who teached them that.

As a person, he seems like a major certificate cunt.
Wow, ok then. Tell us what you really think… 😂
But then again everyone of us has a brain and should be able to think what the consequences are. Even children can if they have parents who teached them that.
Exactly.

Back