Granite Delay when going into reverse, new unit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Voltage
Just bought the Green Granite 4x4 3s BLX, out of the box I’ve noticed that the reverse has a delay. Is this normal?

example: push forward for reverse...and nothing push forward again and it works.

This is my first Hobby Grade RC, so very new to this hobby. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Welcome, and yes, that is perfectly normal... it takes a double tap to get into reverse.. this is by design, brake is applied with the first tap, and reverse is engaged on the second..?

Hi all, somewhat related to this, I somehow managed to get my voltage set so that it now requires a double tap to go forward but reverse works as soon as it's pressed. It was originally double tap to reverse, then I repaired some of the motor wiring and wired it backwards (so it was going forward when I was pushing reverse) and I realized I must have swapped the poles, so I resoldered to the correct motor pins and suddenly it goes forward when I push forward but requires a double tap to go forward after reversing. Very bizarre - could it be something to do with the wiring somehow?

Hi all, somewhat related to this, I somehow managed to get my voltage set so that it now requires a double tap to go forward but reverse works as soon as it's pressed. It was originally double tap to reverse, then I repaired some of the motor wiring and wired it backwards (so it was going forward when I was pushing reverse) and I realized I must have swapped the poles, so I resoldered to the correct motor pins and suddenly it goes forward when I push forward but requires a double tap to go forward after reversing. Very bizarre - could it be something to do with the wiring somehow?
Swap the motor wires back.

Flip the CH2 switch on the top of the transmitter to the other position. If it is on R flip it to N. Make sure both EPAs for CH2 are set to max.

1712193239219.png

Turn on car and it should be back to normal.

Back