Center drive shafts: Recommendations please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Looking to replace the center driveshafts (AR310460 and AR310952) on my Big Rock 6s with aftermarket units. I’m fond of M2C but they aren’t yet available. Also looking for the matching couplers.

Any companies out there worthy of a shout out? Price isn’t a factor as long as quality is there.

Looking to replace the center driveshafts (AR310460 and AR310952) on my Big Rock 6s with aftermarket units. I’m fond of M2C but they aren’t yet available. Also looking for the matching couplers.

Any companies out there worthy of a shout out? Price isn’t a factor as long as quality is there.
May i ask whats the problem with them?

They’re cheap.

Seriously?? No one can make recommendations?? Wow.

These are the only ones I would reccomend. They are out of stock but you can check if a distributor carries them. I checked GPM and they don't have any. I don't know the driveshaft legnths but I am sure you could get the Perfect Pass ones to fit in needed.

Scorched Titanium shafts

135mm (AR310460/rear) and 157mm (AR310952/front). I'll have to see who carries them in Canada. Thanks for referral.

You have any experience with the brand itself? Those look really nice only for $40???
No, haven't purchased anything off them but many vouch for their quality (and affordability).

I think based on peoples experience with aftermarket, the conclusion is that the stock ones are actually pretty good :cool:

Running stock here.

For speed racers, it does seem like that is in a different category for balance and quality, but also $.

You have any experience with the brand itself? Those look really nice only for $40???
I have some items for my Kraton that I have not installed yet. OP had asked for options, and I knew that they produced them. The items that I have received from them are seemingly very good quality.

In terms of the pricing, these companies vary...even if comparing apples to apples. Different designs and/or materials are a different story.
Below is a comparison of front hinge pin holders from 3 high end companies, all similar/same design and same materials:

Scorched

CRCU

M2C
32.56 *Plus have to buy M2C hinge pins

I know which one I would buy.

Last edited:
Decided to go with Scorched RC.

1703019762287.png

For that price I would've had Raz make a custom Ultimate set from Perfect Pass.

3.5mm pins,12mm carbon shaft, and titanium ends with the mating cups...

Maybe one day I'll throw some business his way.

For that price I would've had Raz make a custom Ultimate set from Perfect Pass.

3.5mm pins,12mm carbon shaft, and titanium ends with the mating cups...
Have a link to his site?

I think based on peoples experience with aftermarket, the conclusion is that the stock ones are actually pretty good :cool:

Running stock here.

For speed racers, it does seem like that is in a different category for balance and quality, but also $.
+1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back