Bought a Mach E GT today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lolol the level one charging is so painful dude it's so slow.... Like 1% an hour. The car is so much fun though I love it. Even the premium version is really quick but the gt..... It hauls.

Thank you! Yeah man I hope it serves me as a good car long term. I have a short commute to work, I wanted an SUV but not a big one, and bonus is it's way faster than my v6 mustang was lol!

Yeah I hear you, could have been something different. Almost think more people would have liked it if it was named something else

thank you it does!! Fastest car I have ever been in anyways it's a hoot

damn man you guys are serious!! Those rivians are sick I'm starting to see them more and more. The hummer is insanity too, massive truck
Haha we drive so little even 1% an hour would be okay. Some days we drive only 2 to 4 miles 🤣 currently looking at a used 2023 GT performance edition with 3k miles for 48k 😱

Lolol dude it makes me feel like I'm driving one and now I have far more easier loading and unloading for the actual rc cars. 600s!! Should I get a license plate that says arrma? 🤣

thank you man I think so too! Can't wait to get some little stuff done to it. Window tint first
View attachment 359399
Beautiful 🥰 congratulations.wish you good luck 👍enjoy

Haha we drive so little even 1% an hour would be okay. Some days we drive only 2 to 4 miles 🤣 currently looking at a used 2023 GT performance edition with 3k miles for 48k 😱
Yeah the GTPE is awesome. There was one in my area used with 3k miles for 43k but it was at a shady used car lot with some terrible reviews and the cars history showed that it was repo'd and I decided against it.

Beautiful 🥰 congratulations.wish you good luck 👍enjoy
Thanks dude 🙏🏼

Yeah the GTPE is awesome. There was one in my area used with 3k miles for 43k but it was at a shady used car lot with some terrible reviews and the cars history showed that it was repo'd and I decided against it.

Thanks dude 🙏🏼
The power limiting after 5 seconds doesn't bother you?

The power limiting after 5 seconds doesn't bother you?
It's just a matter of letting off the throttle and jumping back on it to reset your timer plus Ford already said they are putting out an update to increase the time. Hasn't really bothered me 5 seconds gets me to about 80 so I'm happy lol

you weren't lying! this thing is craaaaaazy, im getting knocked back into the seat at every light :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lolol dude I love it so much. Such a nice and fun car and actually feels good to drive as well. You certainly do start losing the punch at 80 or so but hopefully ford will put out the software updates for a little more freedom

I just got my level 2 charging setup at my house yesterday and was able to full charge over night finally.

20240413_174854.jpg

20240413_222624.jpg

Forgot to post some pics!!

Yessir!! we already got the windows tinted too :ROFLMAO: :cool:
I just got that done last week 15% all the way around besides windshield

Fyi something I learned is if you use any sort of RFID thing like a neighborhood pass or express lane pass you need to put it in the black area next to rearview mirror. The windshield has a uv layer on it that totally blocks the RFID signal

You also have nicer rims than mine came with but that's on the list lol!

Last edited:

Fyi something I learned is if you use any sort of RFID thing like a neighborhood pass or express lane pass you need to put it in the black area next to rearview mirror. The windshield has a uv layer on it that totally blocks the RFID signal

Is that so?
Interesting...

Because I've heard that the UV layer supposed to be made of ceramics >> to Not effect radio frequencies -ie, cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth etc..

I'd assume RFIDs also..

Hmm..

Last edited:
I guess LUCID AIR EV's are insane. The power.

haha we did 15% too and windshield 50% with a 5% strip at the top. It's funny you mention the express lane pass because I was just looking into getting a new sticker. I'd hate to have to put it in the center of the windshield though. :cry:

Those are the performance edition wheels! love the wheels but I don't know how good of an idea summer tires are in colorado. We will probably have to buy all season or snow tires in the winter.

also don't know if you know about this forum but it's good https://www.macheforum.com/

I had the pleasure of driving the Model S Plaid. I’ve driven some wicked fast s***. All kinds of cars from hyper cars. (konesig) to 1000 hp Evos. Drag strip, twin turbocharged everything. I have never driven a car that went 0-60 in 2 sec. Close but not 2 seconds. O-100 in like 4.9-5 seconds. I am all about the sound of a gas powered anything that’s fast AF. But I heard nothing but me saying holy fing crap. I couldn’t stop doing it and laughing my ass off! Stop. Smash it. Stop. Smash it. Congrats on your cars boys. I’m a total car guy and my buddy also just got a Cadillac Lyra. It’s ridiculously tricked out. It’s also friggin fast. I love that vehicle a lot. It’s just weird that they put the mustang name on it. But regardless of what I think about that? I also recently got to drive a coworkers who went out of his way to come to my HQ (he scheduled a meeting there) and just tossed me the keys and said “don’t wreck it!” That thing is dope. The interior fit and finish is worthy of being right up there. And yes. I went ham. Me and my buddy. I will vouch for that damn thing. It’s pretty fing fast. I could feel the weight but it was that Mercedes Brabus feel. Handled some s curves that will pick a wheel off the ground. Gotta admit. I hated the damn thing. Now? I love it. You smash that gas pedal down and you instantly forget that it’s a EV mustang hatchback! Nothing is more exciting than getting a new car. It’s the best feeling in the world to a car person.

I had the pleasure of driving the Model S Plaid. I’ve driven some wicked fast s***. All kinds of cars from hyper cars. (konesig) to 1000 hp Evos. Drag strip, twin turbocharged everything. I have never driven a car that went 0-60 in 2 sec. Close but not 2 seconds. O-100 in like 4.9-5 seconds. I am all about the sound of a gas powered anything that’s fast AF. But I heard nothing but me saying holy fing crap. I couldn’t stop doing it and laughing my ass off! Stop. Smash it. Stop. Smash it. Congrats on your cars boys. I’m a total car guy and my buddy also just got a Cadillac Lyra. It’s ridiculously tricked out. It’s also friggin fast. I love that vehicle a lot. It’s just weird that they put the mustang name on it. But regardless of what I think about that? I also recently got to drive a coworkers who went out of his way to come to my HQ (he scheduled a meeting there) and just tossed me the keys and said “don’t wreck it!” That thing is dope. The interior fit and finish is worthy of being right up there. And yes. I went ham. Me and my buddy. I will vouch for that damn thing. It’s pretty fing fast. I could feel the weight but it was that Mercedes Brabus feel. Handled some s curves that will pick a wheel off the ground. Gotta admit. I hated the damn thing. Now? I love it. You smash that gas pedal down and you instantly forget that it’s a EV mustang hatchback! Nothing is more exciting than getting a new car. It’s the best feeling in the world to a car person.
haha it totally seems more like a hatchback than an cuv/suv tbh. Did you drive the GT version? Man I bet that tesla s plaid was crazy. That thing almost make our mach e's look slow! expensive af though.

Yup! This guy spares no expense. He’s got a Kia stinger all built and tuned I took to about a buck 60 going to a farewell party for another coworker and a Twin turbo M3 and that mustang smokes em both. The Tesla WAS ludicrous speed! You truly can not pick your self off the seat. But my buddy is all butt hurt cause he barely gets to drive it. His wife took it! Lmao. 🤣 And I always think of it as a hatchback. It’s amazing what driving something will completely change your opinion on what you thought about it. lol.

haha we did 15% too and windshield 50% with a 5% strip at the top. It's funny you mention the express lane pass because I was just looking into getting a new sticker. I'd hate to have to put it in the center of the windshield though. :cry:

Those are the performance edition wheels! love the wheels but I don't know how good of an idea summer tires are in colorado. We will probably have to buy all season or snow tires in the winter.

also don't know if you know about this forum but it's good https://www.macheforum.com/
Yeah man I was getting annoyed because my neighborhood pass wasn't working so I had the company give me another one and still didn't work so I'm like wttfff and I looked it up and found a thread about it on that forum and sure enough I put it on the black and boom all good
yeah the mustang name I think was to just really try to appeal to a broad scope of people instead of introducing something new. I would have loved to see a Ecoboost in the car too, TT V6 would be sick.

I have been so pumped everyday to drive it I love the interior and it's just so comfy and gets me all warm and fuzzy inside when I want to pass someone, I used to slow down and merge behind people but now it takes such a quick moment to jump infront lolol

I can't imagine the plaid dude.... Makes you think what's to come in years from now. Going to be some pretty insane profession, which hopefully bleeds down into the RC cars too lol!

Back