Kraton Big Rock 6S or Kraton 6S EXB V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colt45

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Vorteks
I’m wanting to get another R/C but can’t decide between the Big Rock 6S or the Kraton 6S EXB V2? I already have a Vorteks and Fireteam. I’ve read that the Big Rock drives similar to the Fireteam? Since the BR and Kraton are the same price, I was leaning towards the Kraton. Let me know your thoughts.

I’m wanting to get another R/C but can’t decide between the Big Rock 6S or the Kraton 6S EXB V2? I already have a Vorteks and Fireteam. I’ve read that the Big Rock drives similar to the Fireteam? Since the BR and Kraton are the same price, I was leaning towards the Kraton. Let me know your thoughts.

Definitely the K6SEXB V2

More Upgraded parts ,from the factory.

The big rock does not drive like a fireteam. I’ve driven both, my buddy has both and agrees with me. Yes, 90% of parts are the same, but they really drive totally different. That’s like saying a Big Rock 3S drives like a Typhon 3S.

But get the Kraton EXB. 😀

Kraton exb all the way so the price and it having all of the upgrades already you can’t beat it plus body seems little more sturdy then the big rocks lol
Yeah the Big Rock body seems to be rather crappy from what I have seen.

I’ll first to admit I am not very good at bashing or flips or anything and this kraton body isn’t reinforced because I let excitement for playing with it win and I only got two little cracks on the tail end of the body and pretty big indents in the hood from the shocks I could only imagine what the big rock would look like for me 😂

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I guess blindly wrecking it still counts as bashing 😂 I’ve gotten little better at the controlling it’s the air control that’s my problem I keep double guessing myself

I'm always like I think I can I think I can I think can until it's too late then I realize that I can't. :ROFLMAO:

Kraton 6s v2, you’ll break a wing mount pretty easily then you have to drive your truck without a wing because they are oos everywhere. Get the Kraton but know that you might be without a wing if you break it.

Back