Basherbodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
Bought a few basher bodies……holy crap these babies are thick. ….and pretty expensive…..Got one for the Kraton6 and one for the Fireteam. The Kraton fit is very good. Haven’t fitted the Fireteam yet as I’m going to wait for the original body to fail first.

image.jpg

Bought a few basher bodies……holy crap these babies are thick. ….and pretty expensive…..Got one for the Kraton6 and one for the Fireteam. The Kraton fit is very good. Haven’t fitted the Fireteam yet as I’m going to wait for the original body to fail first.

View attachment 348562
How do you know where to poke your holes for the body mounts/tethers?

View attachment 348562

They were expensive but were the best money I spent on my Kraton... I love the rigid body. It has taken a beating and is still going. K6S EXB and Talion EXB have one...

@joshludden Yes, Sir, those magnetics make it easy.

How do you know where to poke your holes for the body mounts/tethers?
I had the old kraton body that I just overlayed on the new body. I took a white sharpie marker and marked through the existing holes as close to center on the holes as possible…….then drilled out the basher body starting out with a wee drill bit then slowly worked up to the body mount size bit.
The tether holes I just eyeballed as they weren’t as important in terms of “lineup ability “

I think @Saladshooter has a good solution there as well, so thanks Salad for posting that……..Saladshooter?…..or salad tosser?😂 sorry, I had to ask…..the name seems so random.

Again these were expensive…….150 euro for both bodies (218 Canadian ) plus 40 euro shipping ( 58 Canadian) for a total of 275 or so……ya not cheap. I’d like to know the manufacturing process behind all this……maybe I’ll start a retirement gig. Canadian made RC bodies……”Back Bacon Bodies” …..”Hoser Hoods”……”Maple Leaf Lids”…….

Cheers,
Kev

I think @Saladshooter has a good solution there as well, so thanks Salad for posting that……..Saladshooter?…..or salad tosser?😂 sorry, I had to ask…..the name seems so random.
I have a couple of Basher Bodys now.... and neither one is the same as the stock body so the magnet system is essential. I would spend all day trying to find where to put the holes.

As for the name Saladshooter, it comes from a kitchen appliance..... but really it relates to my fishing, I catch many of my largest bass casting into the weediest parts of the lake on purpose.

Back