Unbreakable bodies by Basherbodies (Patron)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I canceled my order for a dremel tool. Honestly, it was pretty easy to cut the body out using just a box cutter with a fresh blade. I carved around the inside of the body using the mold lines. It took some time and I had to make multiple passes in some sections to cut through, but I think it turned pretty good and probably better than anything I could do with a dremel. I used my pruning scissors to get some of the bulk cut off and an exacto knife to clean up some of the lines. Some sand paper as well to smooth out some curved sections but I'm satisfied with the end result.

[SIZE=4]Notorious J[/SIZE] - nice body brother 💪 💪 💪

I ordered a black KRATON Unbreakable on February 3rd since I was getting tired of breaking bodies.
Hopefully i WILL have sometime this year. lol

View attachment 129948

View attachment 129951
I am interested in this body. For all you guys with Kraton's is there any difference in bodies between the different versions? The Ebay ad says it is for the V4 and I don't want to waste the time or money for something that doesn't fit my EXB. Also does anyone know if the EXB is considered a V5 or a class of it's own?

I am interested in this body. For all you guys with Kraton's is there any difference in bodies between the different versions? The Ebay ad says it is for the V4 and I don't want to waste the time or money for something that doesn't fit my EXB. Also does anyone know if the EXB is considered a V5 or a class of it's own?
It's on my EXB. You need to trim out most of the back on these bodies, cut down the front from wheel well to wheel well, and cut out the wheel wells to suit. Making sure to line up the holes for the body mounts is tricky and the holes should be only big enough for the mounts to slip in snuggly. You want as little play as possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back