Talion Back in RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrin2006

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Due to a neurological disorder, I am forced to hang up my quad and bike racing, I've ran rc for years, including a local track, a few roar sanction races at the track, but as the kids grew, they wanted to race. Now, RC will once again I can do with them other than attend races. My questions are we have a personal track, my son's Typhoon is fine for his age, but some of the guys I run with use high end losi ECT stuff, I just want baby basic rig, so I bought a tallion, like truggy, so it's perfect, but need to know best all around gearing and F/C/R diff fluid setup, and anything else major to better handling and just have fun. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm only using gensacearespammers 4s batteries, no need to go 6s for me.
Thanks

I'm running 10k front, 15k center, and 7k rear.
I bash and do weekend races at the local track with it.

Definitely wouldn't have thought that, I ran 5/7/3 in both my losi buggy and truggy, what gearing are you using, I have a load of mod1 pinions

I have a Losi too(8ight v1 and a 8t 3.0E). Even with the heavier fluid it still feels lighter than my Losi with thinner oil

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back