Felony IM BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMA-GET’M

Reaction score
FINALLY …… The Bugatti Bolide body is ready for part 3 of its video release! My God it’s going to be like a year on the freak’n body man smh… totally having mixed feelings about the time consumption 😂 but I have two more bodies by….
don don don.. Performance Limitless✌👋 just a taste for now.. I need to do a lot of work and editing for the next video and catching up on uploads to this Bugatti Build thread on this forum so I don’t want to ruin the surprise before ROTM.

IMG_1808.jpeg

FINALLY …… The Bugatti Bolide body is ready for part 3 of its video release! My God it’s going to be like a year on the freak’n body man smh… totally having mixed feelings about the time consumption 😂 but I have two more bodies by….
don don don.. Performance Limitless✌👋 just a taste for now.. I need to do a lot of work and editing for the next video and catching up on uploads to this Bugatti Build thread on this forum so I don’t want to ruin the surprise before ROTM.

View attachment 358634
Congrats man!

View attachment 358634

You have impeccable timing!

This just posted an hour ago >>

Did you time your return with them??
🤔

🤔
I’m pretty sure I’m going to be in a minority here, but that’s one of the silliest looking road cars I’ve ever seen. It looks like some kid bought every eBay F&F body part he could find and put it all together with better than average body work. I’d be embarrassed driving that thing, especially given the price.

🤔
I know right!!!! I saw that same video yesterday and I thought what are the odds. I have some AESOME photos I cannot wait to post!!!!

You guys are the best… how could I make you wait any longer 😆!!!!! Video (part3) coming soon! I’ll be back for ROTM….

Attachments

• IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    844.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    666.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg