Arrma Electric Motors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I bought an Arrma Granite BLX 3S and love it. I've had so much fun with it I can even express. Broke a few times and fixed it, no biggy. Made the mistake of taking out early in the am when the grass was wet from dew. BIG mistake. Won't bore anyone with the story but now I need bearings for the brushless electric motor Arrma part number AR390214. The new motor is 90 bucks and bearing are just a few bucks. I can't call Arrma to ask, no info on Armma motors anywhere and if this is the way it is, I think I'll buy an OEM motor see how that works and ultimately move to a Traxxas to get reasonable support. Amassing how a cool product can turn poopy with no support. Anyone out there know who makes Arrma's motor or what the dimensions of the Granite motor bearings? Don't want to spend 90 bucks on a motor!

dude, how you find these? I looked for ever, even called fasteddy and he didn't know. I measured one and it's the 5x16x5 but the other was gone.
THANKS BRO ! ! !
just entered granite blx 3s motor bearings in Google ? happy i could help you! I hope you can drive your granite again soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back