Arrma direct contact?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graycat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
does anyone have a direct way to contact Arrma? Everything I send on the Arrma site and HH goes straight to HH. Needless to say they are unwilling to help me with. Warranty issue on a brand new Arrma Kraton 4s v2.5. Chassis failure. I’ve spent so much $$ on Arrma over the years and I’m so disappointed they have no willingness to help. Warranty my ass. I know a design flaw and failure when I see it. I get it - it happens - but make it right and do business the right way… sorry - end of my soapbox..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Horizon owns Arrma and handles all warranty questions.

[email protected]
Yeh, I know that. I was hoping to make someone at Arrma aware of how horizon is treating people. Not even sure if that’s possible anymore if they are basically one and the same - structure - wise. Just frustrating to hear that they have honored some warranty issues related to this design issue and they can just pick and choose which ones to deny. Thanks for your input nonetheless. I appreciate it.

Contact Bbb.org it will take a week or 2 but someone will contact you from HH and handle the issues.

Anyway for you to share a picture of the chassis. On the V2 version. I broke three chassis in a row until I figured out what was wrong. It wasn’t easy fix.

Longer hinge pins, pin holders, and a chassis brace and the little truck is damn near indestructible.

The "design flaw" is that it is a plastic chassis truck and too much is expected of it.

Been in this hobby 30 years and I can say what folks expect every rc to do (you know, like those youtube guys) is insane.

You've got to expect and accept carnage when it happens if you wanna roll with the big dogs. Just my educated opinion.

Horizon owns Arrma and handles all warranty questions.

[email protected]
Yep Arrma and Horizon are one in the same. They have a chat function on the webpage you could try.

I would imagine a broken chassis might be a tough one for them to warranty.

I have purchased replacements from JennysRC.com, speedy delivery, great service. One of the best around.

does anyone have a direct way to contact Arrma? Everything I send on the Arrma site and HH goes straight to HH. Needless to say they are unwilling to help me with. Warranty issue on a brand new Arrma Kraton 4s v2.5. Chassis failure. I’ve spent so much $$ on Arrma over the years and I’m so disappointed they have no willingness to help. Warranty my ass. I know a design flaw and failure when I see it. I get it - it happens - but make it right and do business the right way… sorry - end of my soapbox..

Thanks for your help in advance.
Your LHS might have better luck. Mine does.

Anyway for you to share a picture of the chassis. On the V2 version. I broke three chassis in a row until I figured out what was wrong. It wasn’t easy fix.

Longer hinge pins, pin holders, and a chassis brace and the little truck is damn near indestructible.
Plus one more that went in the wastebasket.
It is nice to have an old one as a spare for screw placement when swapping though. @RC4US on YouTube and M2C parts have fixed it like mentioned above. If RPM would come out with some arms for this version I think it would be game over. This truck is a blast. I was ready to throw it away

IMG_1804.jpeg

For me, this was an absolute easy fix I just made a new hinge pin holder out of 7075 used longer pins and I no longer have the problem you see in your picture.

I did, however, counter sync, the two screws in the middle to make them flush. The block was a lot thicker than stock.

Back