Arrma Desert Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching some videos of the fireteam, I love the way it performs for sure. The theme is subjective I guess, but hey, look at it as a blank canvas..the figures could adone mx gear, ranch hands, hunters..whatever! I know it's too big for U4 spec racing as @Steve B in Vegas has pointed out, but it's definitely of the correct style for U4 type bashing!! Why did I ask santa for an Xmaxx!? Cuz this wasn't out yet! 🤬Damn you Arrma😁🤣

After watching some videos of the fireteam, I love the way it performs for sure. The theme is subjective I guess, but hey, look at it as a blank canvas..the figures could adone mx gear, ranch hands, hunters..whatever! I know it's too big for U4 spec racing as @Steve B in Vegas has pointed out, but it's definitely of the correct style for U4 type bashing!! Why did I ask santa for an Xmaxx!? Cuz this wasn't out yet! 🤬Damn you Arrma😁🤣

Look at it this way, all the bugs should be worked out of it by Christmas next year!

The
I swear someone had this type of tire printed or molded....? for an RC car that I've seen on YT.
I tried looking for it but gave up...couldnt find it. 🤷‍♂️ I know I wasnt on my pain meds when I saw it so couldnt have been made up. 🤪
youtuber RCLifeon did a few different versions.

I'll see if I can find one...

I've made a couple sets of paddle tires. They're ok in snow, maybe sand although I haven't tried them in sand. 3D-rc is right, they don't really have the flexibility needed for good grip. I suspect they may come apart on 6s also
I'm not very experienced with the 3d printer so I'm sure they can be made better than mine..

Resized_20210215_062514(1).jpeg

16425137145873757279510686548719.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back