Arrma 8s new releases. In June this year. Any guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 8th scale rigs are the sweet spot for Arrma in my opinion.
Ya…..a 5th scale mojay would be cool……for that matter, any 5th scale is cool right?

The 5th scale market is narrow for buyers. They’re pricey, hence they’re targeted to a narrow margin of dudes with disposable income.

Personally, I own two 5th scale rigs……but the fun zone for me is 8th scale.
I wish I felt like you, I bought so many 1/8th scale rigs before I realized I loved 1/5th scale and now I hardly use any of the 1/8th scale stuff. I would have saved so much money if I found my love of 1/5th scale sooner lol.

The 8th scale rigs are the sweet spot for Arrma in my opinion.
Ya…..a 5th scale mojay would be cool……for that matter, any 5th scale is cool right?

The 5th scale market is narrow for buyers. They’re pricey, hence they’re targeted to a narrow margin of dudes with disposable income.

Personally, I own two 5th scale rigs……but the fun zone for me is 8th scale.
agreed I got the kraton 8s rtr last year and love the way it runs and to me makes the 8th scale seem like toys. but its just so heavy and big and I feel like you have to keep your eyes peeled more when running it wouldn't want to hit anybody with the beast 😶

I might have gone losi 5ive T instead of mcd w5 if they had a roller. :eek:
I’ve heard good things about the 30n 5ive clone roller, as another option. It really is an exact clone and well done. I would buy that if I could go back in time. I kind of regret buying my used 5ive since I keep finding small issues that are adding up. It should be awesome once I’m done but my budget has been demolished $$$

Not that you know anything about staying within budget :ROFLMAO:

https://kingmotorrc.com/product/BUNDLE-TDN59001-7k/

I’ve heard good things about the 30n 5ive clone roller, as another option. It really is an exact clone and well done. I would buy that if I could go back in time. I kind of regret buying my used 5ive since I keep finding small issues that are adding up. It should be awesome once I’m done but my budget has been demolished $$$

Not that you know anything about staying within budget :ROFLMAO:

https://kingmotorrc.com/product/BUNDLE-TDN59001-7k/
haha I actually was really close to buying the 30dn some months ago. I heard good things about it and I actually love the body. what kind of problems did you run into with the losi? I'm finally running into the dbxl CVD pin problem lol. I took the dbxl out a few days ago and ended up crashing it into the green box at the bmx spot. First time I took some real dmg to my dbxl =(.

It busted the cvd pin, bent front shock tower and exploded front shock piston. I think I got off pretty light considering. Got some vitavon shock towers on the way now with some upgraded front cvd/dogbones. you big rig guys are going to cringe when you see the hit it took :eek: :eek:

haha I actually was really close to buying the 30dn some months ago. I heard good things about it and I actually love the body. what kind of problems did you run into with the losi? I'm finally running into the dbxl CVD pin problem lol. I took the dbxl out a few days ago and ended up crashing it into the green box at the bmx spot. First time I took some real dmg to my dbxl =(.

It busted the cvd pin, bent front shock tower and exploded front shock piston. I think I got off pretty light considering. Got some vitavon shock towers on the way now with some upgraded front cvd/dogbones. you big rig guys are going to cringe when you see the hit it took :eek: :eek:
Damn! Sorry to hear about the crash. Sounds like the damage wasn’t too costly, thankfully. Did you get it all on video??

The Losi just has small problem after small problem. Driveshafts bent. Pins worn and needing replacement. Diff internal washer broken. Bumper support broken. Lipo fire gunk cleanup. When I type it out it doesn’t seem like much, but Losi is out of stock on like 90% of 5ive-T parts right now, which is making all the little fixes far more complicated, expensive, and slow.

Damn! Sorry to hear about the crash. Sounds like the damage wasn’t too costly, thankfully. Did you get it all on video??

The Losi just has small problem after small problem. Driveshafts bent. Pins worn and needing replacement. Diff internal washer broken. Bumper support broken. Lipo fire gunk cleanup. When I type it out it doesn’t seem like much, but Losi is out of stock on like 90% of 5ive-T parts right now, which is making all the little fixes far more complicated, expensive, and slow.

Damn that sucks man, it doesn't help that losi bundles everything together too. I've learned to hate that real quick. I did get it on video! wifey actually editing the dbxl bash video for yt right now :ROFLMAO:

You are going to end up replacing parts with 30dn parts haha.

You are going to end up replacing parts with 30dn parts haha.
Totally. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. But unfortunately that’s what everyone is doing, so those parts are also starting to see inventory constraints.

Back