Any help with new 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fast Eddie55

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
So I am trying to get the arrma kraton up and running. I am having an issue with the car. When I went I go to program the remote. I don't get a single green flash in neutral part of the set up the red light goes off when I hit the set button. But no green flash. I have to turn the car off and start over. I unplug the battery turn the remote off plug the battery's in. Turn the remote on. hold the set button turn the power on. Red light flashes I get a beep. I hit the set button for neutral. No green flash and the red light stops flashing. I have never ran this car it is brand new I just got the batteries and charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I am trying to get the arrma kraton up and running. I am having an issue with the car. When I went I go to program the remote. I don't get a single green flash in neutral part of the set up the red light goes off when I hit the set button. But no green flash. I have to turn the car off and start over. I unplug the battery turn the remote off plug the battery's in. Turn the remote on. hold the set button turn the power on. Red light flashes I get a beep. I hit the set button for neutral. No green flash and the red light stops flashing. I have never ran this car it is brand new I just got the batteries and charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
take it back to where you got it from see what they say I have had that happen before on a 6s esc but it was a well used esc

take it back to where you got it from see what they say I have had that happen before on a 6s esc but it was a well used esc
Great advice drove the 2.5 hours. They were extremely helpful and replaced it with a new one. I also picked up a little rock crawler. I figured since I drove all that way I would have to make it worth it.

Back