Anyone interested in the new Redcat KAIJU MT 1/8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the RC Driver Online video and I wasn't that impressed with it on 4S. I need to see it in 6S before I decide anything.
I saw the pictures and Idk something about it just made me think :meh:

I thought the driveshafts looked really thin but it probably looks weird on video. I think Redcat should have made the top link have one pivot instead of two, to allow a point of flex. Kind of a slack off between a top link and a upper H arm or A arm design.

Redcat definitely caught my attention with this one but I only own one arrma at the moment. My next rc will definitely be the Mojave! Actually, I'll probably only buy arrma until I own every badass model they make lol. I have become the dreaded arrma fan boy ??

It looks better in the video for sure. Looks pretty good considering the price. Iirc the servo that comes in it is a rebranded DS3225.
I really want a set of those wheels and tires, they look like they are between the size of the Badlands MX2.8s and the MX3.8s.

I still have 3 jatos, 2 TMaxxes, 2 Rustler VXLs, still waiting for you guys to come and tar and feather me lol!
Nothing wrong with having other RC vehicles that are not arrma. As long as we keep the addiction going and adding more addicts to it! Even though they were way overpriced, I really do like my xmaxx 8s and maxx 4s.
Wow, if its durable its pretty nice deal. 6s 3dif mini 8th scale blaster. Wheelbase just over 12 inches on 6s, I love it.
My LHS will have them in next week, but I don't like being one of the first to buy a new rc model until I see what has to be upgraded, how durable they are, how much $ does it cost to do the upgrades, the ease of working on it, etc.

Back