All new Traxxas Maxx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the green color one. That's the best color IMHO ?

My LHS doesn't have any, but he has like 8 xmaxx 8s trucks ?

I'll sell you mine. I have the widemaxx kit and cvds and Kaiju tires on it. Jesus. It's like $700 spent on it ?. I'll sell you my modified Kaiju ?
No I don't really want a used one. To quote Payton Manning nothing beats that new car smell :ROFLMAO:
When the Maxx first came out you thought it was ridiculous because of the price right? I thought the same until I saw the torture tests and what I've put mine through ?
Seriously the price was the only thing keeping me from buying it, but the more I sat down and thought about it, especially after I watched the 2 guys beat the living crap out of theirs at the rc track one day really made me think that it was well worth it.

The initial price is what everyone including myself thinks is a bit high, but as you pointed out you can just run it straight out of the box and not have to worry about all the crap you normally have to do to the Arrma rigs before you even run it. Nothing against the Arrma stuff at all but in my honest opinion most of them are overrated considering the amount of stuff that needs to be done before you even run them.

Now for the really tough decision and that is choosing what color I want.
Orange. :)

LOL traxxas is trying too scam us
They all are, Arrma lures us in with their cheap entry price but by the time you buy a radio, servo, bearings, chassis, chassis braces and shock towers you start to see how the value of them really starts to diminish. The $250 on top of the $549.99 price doesn't looks so good anymore.

well, if you just want something to have a real good time with, i would pick arrma over traxxas anytime! still, their are better parts to upgrade arrma vehicles since horizon hobby is a gigantuous(hope I spelled it right)company. but yes, in the end every single company out there just wants our money. (veeeery big sigh)
and one question, how does anybody have the money to buy all this stuff>?>!>?!?>!!??!?

well, if you just want something to have a real good time with, i would pick arrma over traxxas anytime! still, their are better parts to upgrade arrma vehicles since horizon hobby is a gigantuous(hope I spelled it right)company. but yes, in the end every single company out there just wants our money. (veeeery big sigh)
and one question, how does anybody have the money to buy all this stuff>?>!>?!?>!!??!?
ginormous?

Galactic federation sized?

Anti trust law violation proportions?

They all are, Arrma lures us in with their cheap entry price but by the time you buy a radio, servo, bearings, chassis, chassis braces and shock towers you start to see how the value of them really starts to diminish. The $250 on top of the $549.99 price doesn't looks so good anymore.

It's only $529 at amain. https://bit.ly/32rm7ak

Still overpriced, but at least it's not $550. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I got the Bluetooth module specifically for the end points.

Well worth it! I tried to set the end points using the flashing LEDs so that people didn't HAVE to buy the Link, but it doesn't set correctly using the programming menu. In the end, the Link is really the only good way to set the end points.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back