Infraction All controls dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajegidi

ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega 2WD
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Senton Mega
  8. Infraction 4x4
I was running my infraction v2 today in the street after about 20 minutes I lost all controls, no lights blinking on the esc, it seems like to me the Tx and Rx have disconnected. It’s a dc3 with Acv, I tried rebinding with no success, I was able to get throttle, brake/reverse, and handbrake but no steering. Tried a different servo, that didn’t help. Any suggestions?

The different servo was it oem? If so toss it and get an Amazon 30 25kg servo or better if you choose.

Last edited:
Plugged in the correct location and correctly? Servo , it happens. If so try to rebind again and again. Holding bind on thr transmitter and turns orange? ( or it flashed I forget)

Plugged in the correct location and correctly? Servo , it happens. If so try to rebind again and again. Holding bind on thr transmitter and turns orange? ( or it flashed I forget)
Yes, plugged in exactly how it was before it suddenly stopped working. Transmitter light turns orange, everything appears to go correctly during binding. Maybe the controller settings need to be a certain spot, I’ll try a few different variations when I get home. No luck so far, are these tx and rx known for doing this? Any recommendations on an upgrade that still has the Acv

Is the avc dead center?

Try binding again, bind on the remote and receiver. And try the other way tideous way?

Make sure you do the bind per procedure. D/R to center, AVC 100% and do the full sequence which includes left/right.
If it's not turning during the sequence something is wrong with the receiver.

10/4 I’ll try it again a few times. And if it doesn’t work I’ll look into replacements
Make sure you do the bind per procedure. D/R to center, AVC 100% and do the full sequence which includes left/right.
If it's not turning during the sequence something is wrong with the receiver.
It does not turn during sequence, that’s why o thought maybe the Acv settings

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back