3d Printing thread - Who's got what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The X caught my attention but the pro was already pushing the limits of my budget and the X was $100 more. Dual extrusion is certainly an interesting feature but doing it with a single hot end is a significant compromise imo.

You have me worried about the auto bed leveling issues... none of the beta reviewers on YouTube mentioned issues with that feature. I’m not on Facebook, are they having problems with it on the pro specifically? I was under the impression that no one has the pro yet aside from beta testers. The Creality shop shows a ship date of 11-30 for them.

No, not the ABL on the Pro, but the ABL that people have been adding to their older CR-10s. I guess the point I was trying to make, the CR-10 seems to work best when people don't mess with it. I'd hope that seeing as Creality added the ABL, they did it right. I have not seen many of the videos for the Pro or the X, so I don't really know the story.

I pulled the trigger on a CR-10S Pro today, totally new to 3D Printing, so hopefully I can pick it up.

@Dustin Mustangs , how do you like yours? Any pointers?

TT

I pulled the trigger on a CR-10S Pro today, totally new to 3D Printing, so hopefully I can pick it up.

@Dustin Mustangs , how do you like yours? Any pointers?

TT
Santa says I can not touch it till Christmas! :mad:

A heads up for anyone else considering a Creality, the https://www.creality3d.shop/ website, which is normally the top google result, is not run by Creality and has been pissing some people off. Details on reddit amoung other places I am sure.

Santa says I can not touch it till Christmas! :mad:

A heads up for anyone else considering a Creality, the https://www.creality3d.shop/ website, which is normally the top google result, is not run by Creality and has been pissing some people off. Details on reddit amoung other places I am sure.

Oh, that Santa can be a stickler sometimes. I grabbed mine off Amazon so hopefully it is legit.

TT

I have a CR-10S as of November. Have been upgrading like crazy this past month. I'll add an enclosure soon so I can print ABS and Nylon. I've printed a few non-structural accessories for my son's granite voltage mega 2wd. Also printed a new diff outdrive on a Markforged Onyx One I have access to at work. The standard onyx material is nylon with chopped carbon fibers mixed in. Supposed to be 1.4 x stronger and stiffer than ABS.

Testing starting this weekend, so we'll see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back