For the pew pew & stab stab lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm presuming these mil-spec Sig 320 aren't living up to expectations..

Pffft..

Russian Roulette aint got squat on this little number!

Not with the new Sig!

This gun has the optional random drop discharge feature, good times with friends!

You could bring it in public on a bus, in church! Great game to play "who did it".....

At an ice cream social, children's playground! The possibilities are endless!

Get yours today for the low low price of FREE! :p

Pffft..

Russian Roulette aint got squat on this little number!

Not with the new Sig!

This gun has the optional random drop discharge feature, good times with friends!

You could bring it in public on a bus, in church! Great game to play "who did it".....

At an ice cream social, children's playground! The possibilities are endless!

Get yours today for the low low price of FREE! :p

Might as well sent them over to Pu(tin)ssi for him to hand out to his compatriots as party favors..
Teach them how to twirl it around quickly on their fingers like a cowboy..
The Magnificent Seven Gun GIF by GritTV

It'll light up their Kremlin parties for sure.

Now that's what I call putting our Taxpayers' dollars to good use. 😎👍

So I'm presuming these mil-spec Sig 320 aren't living up to expectations..

Good news, I've had a few friends that were MPs and they didn't always get loaded guns. The last thing they want is some over zealous MP shooting up a bunch of very expensive Seals, Rangers, etc.

Seriously though, in the end I'm not buying it. Not the gun, the video. It looks like a bunch of cut videos that I've seen before. Generally see it as FUD for clicks on YT. The Gen 1 Glocks had all sorts of bad press along with every AR-15 ever made.

The "drop" test was done 6 years ago by another YT pair and they did recreate the problem. If you look at the drop in the video, it's the same one as below, just cropped.

Sig Sauer issued an upgrade program in 2017. The upgraded hardware is included in the newer manufactured models post 2018.
https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-voluntary-upgrade-program

For the situation with the cop having an AD through the holster, most people agree the gun wasn't seated in the holster. Look at the video slowly and you can see the before and after of the gun relative the holster. The full video is here.

Sig ultimately issued a statement on the problem.
https://www.sigsauer.com/blog/sig-sauer-statement-on-montville-ct-police-department-incident

This guy had a magic discharge when exiting his patrol car.

But if you slow down the video, you can clearly see his finger on the trigger. While it's true his trigger finger was indexed high on the slide, his middle finger was clearly on the trigger.
1706464225846.png

The last gun I bought was this Beretta 1301T. Not a ton of trigger time on it yet, but it’s been a champ so far. Eats everything I’ve put in it, and cycles even weak birdshot without issue. I’m not big into shotguns, but I couldn’t pass up the deal I found on this 2 summers ago. $1,100 shipped to my FFL. I figured it would make a good first semi-auto 12ga (I’ve had a couple pumps in the past, and not many semi-auto shotguns are legal in NY). They are closer to $2K nowadays, last I looked.

IMG_0574.jpeg

Any AR15.com members up in here? I was a long time member, until I was perma-banned last year. Rightfully so, I suppose, given my rap sheet there. Nothing terrible, just being an ass one too many times. 😬
Not a member, but I've seen the site on many occasions. Good stuff.

My trusty Gen 3 Glk 19, close to 24 years now, Never a misfire, Not a hickup, natha. Probably like 20k+ rounds through it. I even competed with it over my Smith 38 wheel. Just keep it cleaned after the Range, and always Lubed Properly.
I only use Fresh new Federal +P's. Costly.

Last edited:
lol
You guys crack me up .

There are different kinds of gun people just like there are different kinds of RC driving styles…
I like my guns like I like my cars
Loud and obnoxious ….!

Even tho I have piles of extremely quiet tat tats …
(IE : MP5 SD ) x a couple

It’s more of a giggle factor for me …
I very much like brass rainbows !!!

Wether quiet
Or 6 ft fireballs coming out the barrel ..

To each his own …

None of my tat tats are for personal protection…
They are for my personal enjoyment.

I’m pretty partial to the HK subguns
You know… the “rollerlocked” style of HKs
As I have at least one of each of them .
And modified variants of each as well .
Such as an HK 53 cut down to the size of an Mp5k dubbed “HK53k” that be a 223 sub gun with a 4 inch barrel..
Or the HK 51
308 with 8inch barrel

Giggles,,,,,,,
Also have some of the polymer HKs such as the G36 k
By far the smoothest MG I’ve ever touched.
Even have an Mp5k in 10mm
Good luck finding one of those !!!!
Use to have hk23e and HK 21

Offed them years ago

And that’s just some of the HK Stuff

ARs are “ok” imo kinda like a Lego set for big boys ….
I’ve had more than I care to count or think of .
Enjoy your hobby
Enjoy it your way !

Been thinking about finally getting a rifle..

Daniel Defense & Wilson Combat are way out of my price range...

Any thoughts/opinions on ARs from either Palmetto SA or Diamondback?

The average consumer doesn't need a mortgage payment in a gun. You're not going to war, you'll be able to clean it whenever you want,. If it breaks at the range or in your back yard shelve it and order replacement parts. PSA is perfect for someone wanting to get their feet wet in the AR world.

DD and Wilson Combat aren't required.

I know a few gun owners who have built ARs with PSA and have had no complaints with build quality. I haven't heard of Diamondback, but I haven't purchased anything firearm related since 2022.

It's preference and use. Plinking, target shooting, home defense, safe queen, etc.

Agreed with @Malice PSA is fine.

Heck, if you want some FDE or coyote tan furniture for it lmk. I don't mind paying it forward.

Last edited:
Back