For the pew pew & stab stab lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sirkensirlot I'm sorry man I knew when everyone was instructed to turn in everything including hunting shotguns things were going to get fubar. Personally I won't ever give up my rights no matter what one pollical party passes legislation on. I've been involved in the firearms community heavily since I was 18 (42 now) and seen a lot of things but todays climate is very very volatile.
For when you at the beach in your speedos at the bar and someone trying to mug you.
When I'm at the beach in my speedo I pack a dessert eagle ;)

@Sirkensirlot I'm sorry man I knew when everyone was instructed to turn in everything including hunting shotguns things were going to get fubar. Personally I won't ever give up my rights no matter what one pollical party passes legislation on. I've been involved in the firearms community heavily since I was 18 (42 now) and seen a lot of things but todays climate is very very volatile.

Don't catch a felony and not talking the rc car here.

While politics are the third rail here, I will say both sides use these culture war topics to drive support. They don’t really want to make a change because if they did, they wouldn’t have the topic to drive people to the polls. I could elaborate on more of these examples but I don’t want to take this topic into the danger zone.

While politics are the third rail here, I will say both sides use these culture war topics to drive support. They don’t really want to make a change because if they did, they wouldn’t have the topic to drive people to the polls. I could elaborate on more of these examples but I don’t want to take this topic into the danger zone.

You're 100% right. If both parties dropped the culture war bullshit on a handful of topics people wouldn't be "forced" to choose a side and they'd actually have to work in Congress.

For when you live in the UK and you have no right to defend yourself or your family/welcome to the clown world that is great Britain.
I'm sorry Brother, it's not funny but I had too

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thats a Big Gun Bro
2A Forever

Glock 19 for normal days. Glock 43 for zap carry.
Clint Eastwood for the watermelon effect. 🤣
20220129_195913.jpg

Back