For the pew pew & stab stab lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also got an attack cat that growls when people come to the door, he's fine if we let you in, but don't try and let yourself in. It makes finding a cat sitter for when we go out of town a little difficult. šŸ˜¾
HA.
I had Dobermans.
And Boxers.
View attachment 203417View attachment 203418
Just picked up this OLIGHT laser/light combo for my nightstand pew pew and wow. I have had red lasers in the past but the green is a game changer. You can see it easily over the light

Them Amazon porch Pirates donā€™t stand a chance with my R/C packages now

OLIGHTS ARE AWESOME!! A MUST HAVE.

Last edited:
That is a tacticool 10/22 you got there @Mr.Duke!!!
Those 2 actually belong to my daughter. Sheā€™d burn through 300 rounds a day if I let her.

Now, that's a bit harsh.
I fully agree that civilians have no business carrying fire arms. It's nothing but trouble.
The USA is by far one of the best examples of that.
That said, since the USA has the 2nd amendment and more guns than people, it's about time something is done to keep the lunatics from getting firearms. For the rest of the folks that own guns: stop pretending you need them, you don't. And if you do, what shithole is it you're living in, when you have to fear for your life every day?
Just be honest to yourself and others and say you like shooting the bloody things.
That makes sense.

That makes sense. I like your honesty. I like guns. I would have one if i could. They can be fun. Some are beautiful even. And i definitely enjoy seeing a simple design be so efficient.
I am with Nate Mango: just do something about all the useless violence and stupid accidents caused by people who have no business having guns.
I donā€™t fear for my life or those around me because Iā€™m always carrying at least one at all times. Law abiding gun owners protect you regardless.

Not everyone lives in a tiny loft apartment in the city, dependent on police or government to protect or defend them.

This is the poophole place where I live that require myself, my family and even employees to be armed sometimes

If you know how to better communicate with the beavers, coyotes, and trespassers other wildlife that itā€™s not ā€œokā€ to attack my animals or tear our property up, let me know how you would do it as effectively without firearms.

The right to defend oneself is a right all people are born with regardless of where they live.

the rest of the folks that own guns: stop pretending you need them, you don't.
I don't live in fear for my life everyday, but I still need guns. History repeats itself, and in the past tyrannical governments have disarmed the population and then nobody could stop them.
Just be honest to yourself and others and say you like shooting the bloody things.
That is true. The gunpowder burning after you shoot some tannerite just smells good.
Those 2 actually belong to my daughter. Sheā€™d burn through 300 rounds a day if I let her.

I donā€™t fear for my life or those around me because Iā€™m always carrying at least one at all times. Law abiding gun owners protect you regardless.

Not everyone lives in a tiny loft apartment in the city, dependent on police or government to protect or defend them.

This is the poophole place where I live that require myself, my family and even employees to be armed sometimes

If you know how to better communicate with the beavers, coyotes, and trespassers other wildlife that itā€™s not ā€œokā€ to attack my animals or tear our property up, let me know how you would do it as effectively without firearms.

The right to defend oneself is a right all people are born with regardless of where they live.
that is beautiful. I think where I live looks better, but not by much.

img_1_1662601680254.jpg

2 is 1, 1 is none, and 4 is a reasonable number

Antique Rifles. These are after my dad past, they have all been cleaned and reconditioned since. My Son is a firearms dealer.
Some were my great grandfathers. I have others.

1918 Springfield .30-06
Winchester Savage Model 99 .308
Remington 35
Remington WoodsMaster model 742

IMG_6740.jpg

Last edited:
Last year we had a ton of them in the back yard. I searched everything before I would sit in a chair out there. :eek:
Heck yea that would be me too.
In fact I probably will be doing that before bed thanks to you!

Back