Kraton ADU Racing Parts!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
Hey guys wanted to share
I’d heard and seen a couple people talking about ADU parts and I checked them and they looked high quality at a great price!!

I don’t know much about aluminum and heard some people commenting on ADU being cast aluminum cheap parts ect

So I reached out to ADU and spoke with a gentleman who confirmed all parts are 7075-T6 aluminum billet cnc
He even sent me some videos
And called the cheap Chinese aluminum “fake aluminum”

He shared They have a couple nice new Arrma parts coming soon!

They are not just copying but creating new parts!!
Not just for Arrma but other companies as well,
This Shows me they are serious about what they’re doing!

This new brace/bracket set with a “4mm band” looks very nice!!
Should add some much needed support to the center of the chassis!

The motor mount is a great piece also!! Allows you to use bigger pinions and cans

Oh and the shock towers!!!!😂

Anyway wanted to share my info with you guys and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’s!!

IMG_4445.png

IMG_4422.jpeg

IMG_4424.jpeg

IMG_4423.jpeg

IMG_4425.jpeg

IMG_4446.jpeg

IMG_4432.png

IMG_4433.png

IMG_4447.jpeg

IMG_4448.jpeg

Last edited:
Lots of bandwagoners in here like the FB group that ride the YT promoters’ free advertisements.

Just look at the machined fillet edges on these towers, not going to get that type of premium 5-axis quality from some guy with a basic G-code programmed 3-axis CNC mill in his garage.

IMG_1140.jpeg

IMG_0995.jpeg

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_6391.jpeg

^^^ Looking good!! 💪

Yeah these ADU parts really look and feel amazing!
And the prices are amazing too!!

I will be building a XL rig and a Kraton using almost all ADU parts soon! And will be sending them and comparing them!!

Lots of bandwagoners in here like the FB group that ride the YT promoters’ free advertisements.

Just look at the machined fillet edges on these towers, not going to get that type of premium 5-axis quality from some guy with a basic G-code programmed 3-axis CNC mill in his garage.

View attachment 338777

View attachment 338778

View attachment 338779

View attachment 338780
I said it before. I like that silver/ clear anodizing. 7075 and all.
Looks like they are market targeting the likes of Vitavon.;)

I said it before. I like that silver/ clear anodizing. 7075 and all.
Looks like they are market targeting the likes of Vitavon.;)
Their parts do have a similar look to Vitavon!
Like Their hubs and gearbox do look really nice like Vitavon!

I have some on the way to test
myself
But I have only heard great things about ADU fitment and durability

IMG_4474.jpeg

IMG_4472.jpeg

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_4477.jpeg

IMG_4479.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got a pretty good bit of ADU parts going on an Outcast 6s build I’m doing. It all looks pretty quality so far. Great prices and decently fast shipping. If they could get on a little more widely known/trusted selling platform like Amazon or eBay, I think they would really be able to give m2c a run for their money.

Is this sold anywhere other than aliexpress? The one and only item I've ordered from there took 2 1/2 weeks.

I’ve got a pretty good bit of ADU parts going on an Outcast 6s build I’m doing. It all looks pretty quality so far. Great prices and decently fast shipping. If they could get on a little more widely known/trusted selling platform like Amazon or eBay, I think they would really be able to give m2c a run for their money.
They are on eBay but still only available from China. IIRC the seller is FID Racing Store or something like that.

Agreed. I was skeptical for a while. Not sure why. But now I order stuff from there all the time.

I couldn’t get it out of German for so long, I didn’t want to bother with it. I don’t order a ton off there, but the few things I have ordered have been decent buying experiences.

I couldn’t get it out of German for so long, I didn’t want to bother with it. I don’t order a ton off there, but the few things I have ordered have been decent buying experiences.
So I am assuming that you got that figured out then?

I wonder if the bulkheads and all ADU stuff are much less $$ than Vitavon. The both look very similar in quality in the pictures.
I think Aliexpress is cheaper to sell goods than on AMZ and fleabay. Especially the shipping costs for these product vendors.

I was looking for a one piece brace bar and found this one from ADU on Ali Express.
The fit and finish are perfect.

IMG_20231225_111014950.jpg

I just tried to enter their web site.
Are you guys all checking them out or what ? 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231225-112129.png
    Screenshot_20231225-112129.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I wonder if the bulkheads and all ADU stuff are much less $$ than Vitavon. The both look very similar in quality in the pictures.
I think Aliexpress is cheaper to sell goods than on AMZ and fleabay. Especially the shipping costs for these product vendors.

I think they are, I know they are cheaper than M2C because the last time I looked the ADU shock towers were almost the same price for the pair as what M2C wants for just one shock tower.

Back