You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW (8411).JPG

I had one! But taking a Big Wheel with the seat off on your knees going down a a few steep roads! Many a crash. Them mom puts mecricome on it. That red crap. Vintage Big Wheel. My buddy has his still!

IMG_2966.png

IMG_2967.jpeg

I had one! But taking a Big Wheel with the seat off on your knees going down a a few steep roads! Many a crash. Them mom puts mecricome on it. That red crap. Vintage Big Wheel. My buddy has his still!

View attachment 340162

View attachment 340163
I still have scars on the tops of my feet from running up the back of my legs with back wheels going down the hill in front of childhood home & then out came the mercurochrome 😂 back in the 70’s 🤘🏻🤘🏻

I remember showing up on the first day of the fourth grade with a red line BMX bike and you would’ve thought I showed up in a Lamborghini Aventador. It was the holy grail of BMX bikes.

Last edited:
I’ve actually caused serious damage with a stretch Armstrong smacking my buddy with it. They felt like they weighed 20 lbs

Evil! I had a few of these! And thee old water rocket. Rocket sockem robots. My old matchbox case and we ran that inch worm down some steep hills. Pure carnage from the wipeout!
IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_2978.jpeg

IMG_2979.jpeg

Last edited:
Back