Working on a corally skeeter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Going to be a beast
1000005361.jpg
1000005362.jpg
1000005363.jpg
1000005364.jpg
1000005365.jpg
1000005133.jpg
1000004848.jpg

Very interested in this. Is that a chasis for the Sketer or are you converting it to a longer wheelbase?

Very interested in this. Is that a chasis for the Sketer or are you converting it to a longer wheelbase?
It's the swb chassis same as the skeeter it's getting asuga arms and kagama hubs

Titanium akerman it was always the weakest point jumping really high I've already put the 185 2050kv combo in it will come out like a jambo setup only less length on all pivot points giving it more strength

It's the swb chassis same as the skeeter it's getting asuga arms and kagama hubs

Titanium akerman it was always the weakest point jumping really high I've already put the 185 2050kv combo in it will come out like a jambo setup only less length on all pivot points giving it more strength
The pic above is with long arms short hubs but rear tower had to be modified to a kronos tower on the rebuild I will use the medium arms which corally only made for the asuga with kagama hubs so my shock setup reaches the arm without tower change it's going to get a fresh painted mt8 body

The pic above is with long arms short hubs but rear tower had to be modified to a kronos tower on the rebuild I will use the medium arms which corally only made for the asuga with kagama hubs so my shock setup reaches the arm without tower change it's going to get a fresh painted mt8 body
I also swapped mine out for the Corally 6S system. I went the RazorRC route and got the extended hubs/axles/CVDs, also went with backflips for the tires. I kept bending the rear tower, so got the entire carbon fiber kit from basherqueen (same as yours) just haven't had to swap out any of the other components yet.

Do you happen to have the part number for the chassis? Never knew this option was out there.

Also any other info you could provide on the ackerman, tough to see in the pictures.

Appreciate it!

I also swapped mine out for the Corally 6S system. I went the RazorRC route and got the extended hubs/axles/CVDs, also went with backflips for the tires. I kept bending the rear tower, so got the entire carbon fiber kit from basherqueen (same as yours) just haven't had to swap out any of the other components yet.

Do you happen to have the part number for the chassis? Never knew this option was out there.

Also any other info you could provide on the ackerman, tough to see in the pictures.

Appreciate it!
No prob

Screenshot_20240419_134029_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_133917_Chrome.jpg

Appreciate it!
You can also get the akerman at crcu but it's UK and expensive

1000005403.jpg

Appreciate it!
Jennys rc is the cheapest for any stock replacement arms axles are really expensive when bought peice by peice and I have 3 corally rigs so I can use any spares I don't use on the skeeter

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, is the ackerman just plug & play?

I buy a lot from Jenny's as well. Seems as if they are fazing out of some of the Corally stuff though.

Yes that akerman should replace any of the corally models except moxoon and there kit racers

Thanks for the info, is the ackerman just plug & play?

I buy a lot from Jenny's as well. Seems as if they are fazing out of some of the Corally stuff though.
I like doing buisness with hsp on ebay I live I colorado and they are based in Utah so fast shipping and previous buisness allow me to ask for additional discounts and combined shipping

1000005464.jpg
started the beast I'm going to put the 2050 back in but may go 1650kv later it's going to be a spider monkey

1000005456.jpg
1000005459.jpg
1000005462.jpg

I got a buggy 7075 chassis side body off a muraco center mounts for a kagama. skeeter diffs ,towers & braces, asuga arms, kagama hubs 😁 and 4 rear shocks made for arrma fireteam dual stage gpm.

1000005508.jpg
1000005509.jpg
1000005510.jpg

1000005514.jpg
1000005515.jpg
1000005516.jpg

So upon further investigation there is no 7075 chassis for the skeeter it was a one off same wheel base some very small orientation difference short driveline to reverse long to front literally a reverse orientation of the standard swb corally makes like the jambo they have started changing small things on the new models that don't match the old models. So this build will a full hybrid in its truest form. Buggy 7075 chassis. Skeeter towers, center brace f/r diffs asuga arms and drive axles kagama stubs and hubs 4 rear shocks for an arrma fireteam 6s arrma backflips and a team acosiated mt8 body I get to paint myself

Appreciate it!
Hey quick heads up that chassis is not for the skeeter they didn't make a 7075 for the skeeter it was a one off no aluminum braces either hope I got to you in time I was disappointed

Attachments

• 20240502_200559.jpg
    20240502_200559.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
1000005530.jpg
1000005531.jpg
1000005532.jpg

View attachment 364163View attachment 364164View attachment 364165

View attachment 364166View attachment 364167View attachment 364168

So upon further investigation there is no 7075 chassis for the skeeter it was a one off same wheel base some very small orientation difference short driveline to reverse long to front literally a reverse orientation of the standard swb corally makes like the jambo they have started changing small things on the new models that don't match the old models. So this build will a full hybrid in its truest form. Buggy 7075 chassis. Skeeter towers, center brace f/r diffs asuga arms and drive axles kagama stubs and hubs 4 rear shocks for an arrma fireteam 6s arrma backflips and a team acosiated mt8 body I get to paint myself

Hey quick heads up that chassis is not for the skeeter they didn't make a 7075 for the skeeter it was a one off no aluminum braces either hope I got to you in time I was disappointed

1000005536.jpg
1000005539.jpg
1000005540.jpg

1000005544.jpg
1000005547.jpg
1000005548.jpg

1000005549.jpg
1000005550.jpg

1000005551.jpg
🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂😜🤪😁🫡🫡🫡🫡

Back