WHOS HOUSE? RAMS HOUSE!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh Hoping for the Bangel just cuz they never won the show but I feel good that Whitworth finally won one after 16 seasons. The chick who said that the halftime show was going to be the best ever was a moron.

Go Steelers!

Good game, calls or missed calls didn’t impact the end result. Rams played the best game.

Good game, calls or missed calls didn’t impact the end result. Rams played the best game.
Only real missed called was against the Bengals when the WR Higgins threw CB Ramsey to the ground by the face mask. Refs said after the game that they didnt see it being egregious enough 🙄😜. Refs?

Go Steelers!
Pittsburgh Steelers GIF

Pretty entertaining game. That holding call on the Bengals player near the end looked dubious, but I'm not a regular watcher.
They made up for that call they missed when Ramsey got facemasked to the ground on the Bengals TD earlier. Overall the refs were pretty amazing letting them play. I hate games where every single play is a flag and games get drawn out forever.
Hey at least Stafford won 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻

They made up for that call they missed when Ramsey got facemasked to the ground on the Bengals TD earlier. Overall the refs were pretty amazing letting them play. I hate games where every single play is a flag and games get drawn out forever.

Hey at least Stafford won 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻
Hes the only reason I cared for the Rams. Hes a GA Bulldog. Thats why I love college ball. Them boys playing to get the big 💰!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back