Typhon Which wing for the Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piecejointe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The wing of my Typhon finally gave up. I've put a 1.5$ hobbyking one in the mean time but I need to get something stronger.
Should I get the same one, or are other models' wings compatible and maybe more resistant (thinking Outcast, or the new Typhon)?

Proline Trifecta wing is supposed to be pretty good, I haven't used one personally but it was recommended as an upgrade to the wing on the Hobao Hyper SSTe.

Looks nice, the part that broke on mine appears to be reinforced too.

The Proline wing is only like $12-$13 on ebay pretrimmed you just have to paint it.

The wing of my Typhon finally gave up. I've put a 1.5$ hobbyking one in the mean time but I need to get something stronger.
Should I get the same one, or are other models' wings compatible and maybe more resistant (thinking Outcast, or the new Typhon)?
The Outcast and Trifecta wings are both quite durable from my experience. The Trifecta one is sorta too rigid IMHO and pretty big. The problem with the Trifecta I found was the lack of give leads to more more wingmount breakages. The Outcast wing is pretty sweet on the Typhon. It's very durable with some give to it.

The Outcast and Trifecta wings are both quite durable from my experience. The Trifecta one is sorta too rigid IMHO and pretty big. The problem with the Trifecta I found was the lack of give leads to more more wingmount breakages. The Outcast wing is pretty sweet on the Typhon. It's very durable with some give to it.
For the most part mine has help up pretty well considering how many times I landed on it.
20171109_212427.jpg
20171109_212444.jpg

Last edited:
For the most part mine has help up pretty well considering how many times I landed on it.
I'm still using my original 2 Typhon wings. One's on my Kraton the other on my Outcast Hybrid. Was just thinking it's pretty amazing they're still
IMG_20170921_184520145.jpg
hanging tough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back