1. $125 Tower Hobbies Gift Card GIVEAWAY
    ENTER NOW!!!

Dismiss Notice

Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Which RIMS do the DUratax Six Packs come with? And where to buy?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by dpricenator, Jul 10, 2017.

1. dpricenator

dpricenator Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member ArrmaForum Fan

So I rounded out the Hex inside one of my Six Packs. I can get the tire off, but don't want to go thru the trouble until I can fine the wheel I need. There is nothing on the Duratrax Site, and I can find the tire, with no Wheel, but not just the wheel. Any help would be great.

2. Outcaster

Outcaster Well-Known Member

Interesting, as I have the LockUps I decided to take a look around and like you mentioned didn't see anywhere the wheels are sold independent from the tires? Strange that they sell them together or tires only but no wheel only options??

3. dpricenator

Yeah I really like these tires for some uses. And I already have them all tied with braided line, to prevent ballooning. Really don't want to spend $46 for 2 new tires and wheels, when I only need 1 wheel.

4. solidbase

solidbase Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

You can try to look for the "Louise RC" wheels since I think they are the company making the Duratrax wheels. I think it's the same stuff.

http://www.louiserc.com/products.php?M=0&uID=1&cID=34

5. dpricenator

Thank you, I see the same wheel on some of their products, so hopefully I can find something through this. The website is not opening though.

6. solidbase

solidbase Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

Yeah, their website is not the best. Here are a couple of screenshots so you can se the product numbers and stuff.

IMG_0104.PNG
    IMG_0103.PNG

7. dpricenator

AWESOME!!!!!! The people at Hobbico and Duratrax just told me they do not sell the Wheels without tires.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer