Which Arrma rigs do you own 2 or more of?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Which Arrma rigs do you own 2 or more of? Right now I only have one each of the Notorious, Talion, and Typhon. Talion and Typhon are both set up for street bashing and I love them like that, but lately I've gotten the itch for an off road Typhon. Don't think I'm going to convert my street basher back to off road, so seems I'm going to eventually be forced into buying a second Typhon. 🤣

I've seen others mention having more than one of the same rig, just set up for different purposes. Interested to see what others have when one just isn't enough for a certain rig. I know I've seen at least 2 or 3 people mention having as many as 3 or 4 Kratons or Typhons, curious how common that is and also wondering just how many some have of their favorite Arrma.

Think How Many GIF by Black Prez

Which Arrma rigs do you own 2 or more of? Right now I only have one each of the Notorious, Talion, and Typhon. Talion and Typhon are both set up for street bashing and I love them like that, but lately I've gotten the itch for an off road Typhon. Don't think I'm going to convert my street basher back to off road, so seems I'm going to eventually be forced into buying a second Typhon. 🤣

I've seen others mention having more than one of the same rig, just set up for different purposes. Interested to see what others have when one just isn't enough for a certain rig. I know I've seen at least 2 or 3 people mention having as many as 3 or 4 Kratons or Typhons, curious how common that is and also wondering just how many some have of their favorite Arrma.

Think How Many GIF by Black Prez
Kratons. I'm swimming in Kratons. Lol

Started with a 3s Senton. Girlfriend got a 3s typhon. Converted my Senton to a typhon. So technically I have 2 typhons but only 2 assembled at a time. I'm going to covert my typhon back to a senton and take a entire day to do it cuz I have the time and miss my senton. K..I'm done.

Last edited:
I own 6 Kratons, V1 through 5 plus an EXB V1. My V4 is still my main truck. The V1 through V3 have been retired to grass running only.
My V4 and V5 EXB are exactly the same except for the rear shock tower, same body, same color.

2 Vendettas
2 6s Typhons
2 6s Sentons
2 Kratons (V3 & V5)
2 4s Infractions

K8 EXB V2
How do you feel about the k8 I was thinking in time getting one but I got the k6 EXB v2 and had the dilemma do I need two of the same type or should I get the Outcast 8s I just love the look of the exb v2 Kraton body

(I own a Mojave 6s along side the k6 too keep with the post) lol

How do you feel about the k8 I was thinking in time getting one but I got the k6 EXB v2 and had the dilemma do I need two of the same type or should I get the Outcast 8s I just love the look of the exb v2 Kraton body

(I own a Mojave 6s along side the k6 too keep with the post) lol
I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorites to run. It wheelies a lot, so the shorter wheelbase Outcast will be a handful in that regard. All I can say is, once you've driven it once, you'll be hooked.

I think I misunderstood the question. Not all of my Kratons are the exact same model.

K6 EXB V2
K6 BLX V5
K6 Superleggera
K8 EXB V2
K4 2.5

So I guess I don't actually have any repeats.
Maybe on a good weather day you could take a few hours and cart all your rigs on the front lawn, then get on your roof with a camera to get them all in one pic. I think a lot of us would like to take it all in.

Maybe on a good weather day you could take a few hours and cart all your rigs on the front lawn, then get on your roof with a camera to get them all in one pic. I think a lot of us would like to take it all in.
I live on the 3rd floor. I don't think I'd live through that lol.

I had two (nearly) identical Limitless V2 so I have a hot swappable spare for racing, and enough spare parts to build a third 😊.

The second one is slightly different (bigger motor and ESC) and now has a GT body.

Might build another with a center differential.

I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorites to run. It wheelies a lot, so the shorter wheelbase Outcast will be a handful in that regard. All I can say is, once you've driven it once, you'll be hooked.
The hobby store I visited over the weekend had a non exb k8 and I was looking at it and actually getting to see the size of it and I fell in love they had a k8 exb there and if I had the money to spend I would of came home with it 😂

Lol I'm not getting ong the roof! But I have a idea what I can do!

Back