Wheel came off for second time on big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
Okay so the first run wheel came with bearing so I put it back together to damage on it okay next day second run same thing so check it again and no damage I check on all wheels and screws are tight that holds the shell it’s just front right…so I need to put lock thread? What u guys think….🤔 thanx

DFB5D843-5731-458F-AABD-C9BB74AFD79C.jpeg

>>>Sometimes it is the wheels' hubs themselves that cause the screws to loosen. Worn or crushed with use as the wheels get old. Or just poor wheel hub tolerances with some wheels. Or even just plain user error.
Do you find it is one particular side loosening all the time?? L or R? If it is one side always, could just be user error. One side has a natural propensity to loosen more so than the other. Keep them snug and tight.
Always check the wheels before and after running. With Any RC rig. Every time.
Try Blue TL and let cure for 24 hours. You should be ok. Just may need some heat to remove the wheel's nuts next time.
You could always try new hardware.

Edited.

Last edited:
>>>Sometimes it is the wheels hubs themselves that cause the screws to loosen. Worn or crushed with use as the wheels get old. Or just poor wheel hub tolerances with some wheels. Or even just plain user error.
Do you find it is one particular side loosening all the time?? L or R? If it is one side always, could just be user error. One side has a natural propensity to loosen more so than the other. Keep them snug and tight.
Always check the wheels before and after running. With Any RC rig. Every time.
Try Blue TL and let cure for 24 hours. You should be ok. Just may need some heat to remove the wheel's nuts next time.
You could always try new hardware.

Edited.
Oh yeah u think I should get new screws if it keeps doing that on u saying try new hardware?lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back