Granite Wheel alignment issues with me granite mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to throw off this thread a bit, so ignore me if you wish.

The wheels/tires on my Granite looked exactly the same coming from the factory, and I had similar problems keeping the truck running straight. It would start out straight and veer left, then I'd adjust the trim and it would veer right. I couldn't keep it straight no matter what.

I fixed the problem by getting a new servo (one of the Savox 25 servos), a new heavy duty Kimbro servo saver, and a new aluminum bell crank system which used bearings instead of the bushings that came with the stock set up. Problem solved, runs straight all the time. If your truck is all over the place and you are running stock, I'd upgrade.

To be honest, I think I could have gotten away with just the servo and servo saver and the truck would run fine, so maybe you could start there (you are probably looking at $30 to $40 bucks max) and add the bell crank system if you need it.

Wow love the forums. New guy here, bought my 4x4 granite a few months ago and loving the hell out of it. I was about to post a pic of truck doing the same thing with the rear tires being off alignment. But as seen it’s normal. I guess.
looking forward to the ,Amy upgrades and reading others

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back