wheel alignment: camber, toe, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
hello world ;-)

so.. after some bashing, my 1/8 TLR TUNED TYPHON 6S 4X4 BLX BUGGY RTR, RED/BLUE wheels had to be replaced and atm looks like I needs some settings adjustments like camber, toe, etc, _maybe_ even ride height and shock fluid viscosity over time, but for now in regards to the wheel alignment; i can't find "defaults" settings anywhere(( can someone share the info please? ideally _how_ to do wheel alignment as well))
thanks in advance!

The Raz videos are good even though they are for speed running a limitless, that’s where I started.

For the track I have -2 camber, 0 toe, 10 mm ride height. Shocks I kept mostly stock, 2k CST per the manual.

Do not have a Typhon yet so waiting to see others chime in on their Typhon specific bash setup recommendations.

I took toe link measurements on a new Felony and Infraction, which has the same length arms and links as a Typhon. .

77mm eye to eye (or a 20.5mm gap between the turnbuckle). Calipers are the least pain in the butt way to set toe if nothing is tweaked IMO.

I'd image the toe is similar if not the same, at least it would drive straight and be in a proper alignment range.

I’ve just eyed mine up for bashing, I’d go toe in on the rear, toe out on the front with a bit of negative camber.

Back