Vorteks What's broken ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgeorgia

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am total beginner in the RC world. I have a vorteks 3S and my son is giving it a really hard time bashing it around. This time the front right wheel came lose and I am trying to identify what's broken to order the part. I see that at least one screw and tube are gone (blue circle) AR721414 and AR340138 but I cannot identify which part is the one in the red circle and if it is broken. I suspect it is the part AR330442 but I am not sure if this is broken. There is a screw at the bottom and when I try to unscrew it the whole thing rotates. I suppose I could check the other wheel but I am afraid I will do something that will not be able to put back. Let me know if you can make something out of this picture.

Sorry if I cannot decsribe the issue correctly, english is not my native language

IMG20240422194840.jpg

Welcome to the forum!! While you have it down, take time to clean it up so you can evaluate the rest of the parts on the rig.

Welcome! Not much to this rig and everything is fixable. Get some good tools and dig in and you'll soon know your rig inside and out.

Welcome to the forum by the way. You lost a m4 x 16mm screw on top. Definitely take a old tooth brush and stiff paint brush and clean it up before working on it.

Back