Kraton What next to go with my Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andye

Reaction score
Looking for advice on what next. I have a Kraton 6s that I’ve done a fair few tweaks too and I absolutely love it for jumping etc , but recently due to the bad UK weather I’ve been running on a bit of a smoother surface (football field). My friend has a fireteam and because his isn’t a backflipping machine like mine he pretty much has me whipped racing around the field. We both run speed pinions with upgraded cooling and mine loves to pop the front end, where he can just floor his. He also has an infraction that obviously tears me a new one on the car park .
My question what are my options for a new 6s car? I looked up a Mojave but they all seem out of stock in the usual UK shops. Is Talion still in production? I would rather have someone different to anything he has already.
Thanks.

Smaller tires, lighter center fluid, or longer wheelbase.

The 6S Big Rock is basically your Kraton but 2” longer.

Looking for advice on what next. I have a Kraton 6s that I’ve done a fair few tweaks too and I absolutely love it for jumping etc , but recently due to the bad UK weather I’ve been running on a bit of a smoother surface (football field). My friend has a fireteam and because his isn’t a backflipping machine like mine he pretty much has me whipped racing around the field. We both run speed pinions with upgraded cooling and mine loves to pop the front end, where he can just floor his. He also has an infraction that obviously tears me a new one on the car park .
My question what are my options for a new 6s car? I looked up a Mojave but they all seem out of stock in the usual UK shops. Is Talion still in production? I would rather have someone different to anything he has already.
Thanks.

Yes...

I like my rigs to run like your friend...I beat my buddy down so I could launch and stay low. He spins or wheelies and leaves behind.

I have my Kraton 6S EXB setup the way you like...I'm not too fond of it stand-up at all...I can, but it does not like the standard Kraton.

You may want to look into the longer chassis like the Fireteam, Mojave. You would see a difference if you made the Kraton a XL chassis. Longer chassis like the Fireteam will help keep the front down.

For high speed, jack of all trades bashing in all terrain: Fireteam/Big Rock 6S
  • XWLB - longest off-road chassis in the 6S lineup and it's able to keep the power onto the ground
  • Big tires for both speed, absorbing a ton of ruts in the terrain, forgiving handling
  • Not designed for going airborne by nature, but people do it anyways
For scale, dirt bashing and you're a fan of desert racers: Mojave 6S
  • XLWB - same reason as above
  • Long travel suspension for amazing suspension action for dirt racing and smaller wheels
  • Not designed for going airborne as this is a ground pounder for going really fast in the dirt in a scale way

Talion setup with a Mojave chassis? (much lighter than a fire team or mojave)

The long wheelbase will keep the front end down. The low CG will help it handle well.

You could also just put some offroad tires on an infraction ;)

Thanks.
Buy the Big Rock and change the tires to backflips. I have a Fireteam and it’s fast. The stock tires don’t hook up good on grass and dirt. I’ve run Big Rock tires on several Arrmas and they don’t have very good off-road traction either. With good tires on the big rock you should be able to smoke his ass. That rear brake allows him to stay in the throttle longer too. That will fit on the Big Rock too I think. Hell I’ve nearly talked myself into buying one. LOL 😆

Back