What’s For Dessert? 🥧🤤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm worried about you guys..are there no women in your lives that can bake you some good homemade desserts?? 🤔😜 My gf is an amazing baker and wouldn't allow me to eat boxed cake, brownies, cookies, etc..😁😇
The wife is an excellent cook and baker. However she’s an extremely heathy eater. Me on the other hand, am a junk food aholic. So I’m left to my own devices most of the time. Hence all the sugary crap I eat. 😜 It’s truly amazing I don’t weigh 600lbs. I guess all the physical labor involved at work help keep my girlish figure.. 😂

@Cheez Dude, are you a hand model? :unsure: You've got mad skills. :ROFLMAO:
You’re kill’n me bro! 🤣

The wife is an excellent cook and baker. However she’s an extremely heathy eater. Me on the other hand, am a junk food aholic.
Same here, When I can talk Mrs. Doom into baking, it's awesome, but she doesn't want to weigh 300lbs, so store bought junk fills in the gaps.

Homemade brownies
1684642704653393026960785240114.jpg

Homemade puppy chow or muddy buddies if you prefer.. yum yum!!
35819D6D-A581-4144-9522-E97AF800CCC1.jpeg

A Ding Dong. 😁

83D43310-2595-4BA5-A553-F1789D180458.jpeg

Either these things are getting smaller.. or my hands are F’n HUGE! 😜

Can't believe I've never seen this thread before..!!
Where I work has a lot of onsite restaurants and lots of deserts ;) so this could be a popular thread for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake... ( OMG, I can taste it just looking at this picture 🥹 )

IMG_8222.jpeg

Can't believe I've never seen this thread before..!!
Where I work has a lot of onsite restaurants and lots of deserts ;) so this could be a popular thread for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake... ( OMG, I can taste it just looking at this picture 🥹 )

View attachment 319307
Post em’ up Brian! 👍

Back