Welp, I got one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
So I got a Magician X2 because we had a gift card to Amazon and printing my own stuff is cool and it had good reviews. I was having an issue printing TPU so I called my good friend who owns arguably the most well known company for FPV drone printed parts. After messing with everything I still had massive amounts of stringing so we decided to play with the temp some more. I was getting perfect prints at 175C.:oops: He told me the machine looks good and has good specs but that something is probably wrong with the thermistor. I'm returning it (gotta love Amazon) and I already ordered a SVO6 Plus per his recommendation. I had no idea how big the 3D printing rabbit hole is.:LOL:

So I got a Magician X2 because we had a gift card to Amazon and printing my own stuff is cool and it had good reviews. I was having an issue printing TPU so I called my good friend who owns arguably the most well known company for FPV drone printed parts. After messing with everything I still had massive amounts of stringing so we decided to play with the temp some more. I was getting perfect prints at 175C.:oops: He told me the machine looks good and has good specs but that something is probably wrong with the thermistor. I'm returning it (gotta love Amazon) and I already ordered a SVO6 Plus per his recommendation. I had no idea how big the 3D printing rabbit hole is.:LOL:
All Greek to me, but good for you, good luck, and Godspeed!

I would suggest you take a peek at the Elegoo Neptune 4 with Klipper.

It would be a strong consideration if I was to start over looking for an Ender 3 S1 Pro alternative.

https://www.elegoo.com/products/elegoo-neptune-4-fdm-3d-printer

The rabbit hole goes like Portal >>

portal 2 nerd GIF

Cake Atlas GIF by NVIDIA GeForce

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back