Granite Voltage On Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the Voltage and the Gorgon run the same chassis?
The chassis look similar but the battery box works very differently.

I bought three of the Voltage's for the $99 price. They aren't great vehicles but I thought they would be a good start for my five year old twins. One of the three I purchased is just to donate parts to the other two as needed.

Personally I would not buy the Voltage series cars, they are barely above toy grade. Cheaply made and not very durable.
That does not seem to be the case with the Gorgon's. So there is a lot of differences with the Gorgon and the Voltage?

That does not seem to be the case with the Gorgon's. So there is a lot of differences with the Gorgon and the Voltage?

Yeah the Gorgon is a much better design all the way around. The Voltage barely held up to the stock power and I've seen plenty of people running 3 and 4s on the Gorgon without issues.

Personally I would not buy the Voltage series cars, they are barely above toy grade. Cheaply made and not very durable.
They are pretty basic... I have already broke a front drive shaft.

Gorgon has a slipper clutch at least, but it is still a pile of plastic.

I bought one just because. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back